be careful where you park your van

they were often running out of film and were thus expensive to operate. Then came digital technology, no need for film to be loaded and unloaded. Keep the same camera box but put a digital camera inside it.
they still need maintained and have remained off for the past ten years

Sponsored Links
worst place i have seen is leeds on the way to airport .loads of them

But was not the fine for no insurance and illegal vehicle, nothing really to do with speed cameras.

I do feel it is wrong you can hire them, but not own your own, but as far as I know two independent breaking systems are required, and both wheels must be braked.

Even my self propelled scooter (self means me using foot) is not strictly legul. Even without a motor as only one brake, yes can put foot on the ground, but does not count it seems as a brake.

The e-bike law is hard to work out, as it seems not retrospective so old bikes can have a throttle, and 250 watt on a continuous basis is hard to work out.

Sponsored Links
North Wales and Staffs are a b'stard for Gatsos.
ahhh north Wales... the inventors of the stealth camera. Its all about visible roads policing.. They don't want to fine you.. just get you to slow down.. for your own sake :D

horseboxcam1.JPG

ahhh north Wales... the inventors of the stealth camera. Its all about visible roads policing.. They don't want to fine you.. just get you to slow down.. for your own sake :D

horseboxcam1.JPG

Why is the this car on the wrong side of the road....??

here is another picture its possible the car was overtaking the photographer?

fpnw-police-horse-box.jpg

They like tractors also (humberside scamerati)

2CE3D47800000578-3253234-image-a-44_1443520299982.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back