BG want engineers to hand back their private corgi Reg's

Agile said:
Big Brother

Tony

anyone who takes part in any way should be stoned to death. fact.

that includes watching it.

Sponsored Links
does BG really expect engineers not to do their sons and daughters work on their homes and give BG that work.

fitz1 said:
does BG really expect engineers not to do their sons and daughters work on their homes and give BG that work.

no they dont

fitz1 said:

No they don't they are quite happy for that type of scenario and anyway presuming you are doing it for no reward you don't need to be corgi.

Sponsored Links
Nickso how can you have such a negative attitude about those poor union guys who put so much of there own time and effort into making sure..... they never have to do a days work themselves . Biggest bunch of wasters you have ever met the secret seven. Regional guys not much better and any union guy who shows a bit of metal and intelligence with the power of reason and thought they try and recruit into management

thought it was only working on your own property that the law dances around.

scatmanjohn said:
Tony... WOW ..... you know Eugine.

Who would you say was the bigest geek?

You or Mr Sully? ;)

Er... well Eugene must be as he travels from Gatwick area to BBC Scotland weekly BY CAR !

Also if nothing else has changed he does not have a serious girlfriend either. But we only discuss engineering things and the BBC when we meet.

Tony

Dan_Robinson said:
however most of the corgi guys I know self register at a partner / parents address using a slightly differently spelt name

How does that owrk with your NI number then

Sounds very dodgy to me.

No idea dan I have never done it.

namsag said:
Nickso how can you have such a negative attitude about those poor union guys who put so much of there own time and effort into making sure..... they never have to do a days work themselves . Biggest bunch of wasters you have ever met the secret seven. Regional guys not much better and any union guy who shows a bit of metal and intelligence with the power of reason and thought they try and recruit into management

every year without fail......pay negotiations......couple of days drinking tea and eating biscuits.....on the last day....union guy bends over drops his kecks and.....well you can guess the rest.

oh and dont forget your brown envelope on the way out.

Couple of days my ar#e used to take between 4/5 months usually overnight stays in 5 star hotels then turn round and boast we got an extra 0.1% out of them. :rolleyes:

namsag said:
Couple of days my ar#e used to take between 4/5 months usually overnight stays in 5 star hotels then turn round and boast we got an extra 0.1% out of them. :rolleyes:

and they wonder why i ignored them and vote no for everything

Nickso. You would not believe some of stuff i could tell you. Managements job is to shaft you so you expect it .Union is meant to fight your rights but will shaft you just as quick... Had a guy who was entitled to £4.5k . Regional and national guy both asked me to drop case. Why? because it was straight forward and company had fuk#d up big style. They said it would put them in a bad light with bosses and as we all worked for the company the money was actually coming out of our pockets.
That is the standard of the GMB.

There not saying you have to give your corgi back but if you don't they will sack you as they belive holding your own corgi means you are working in competition, I would get rid of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back