Biden soon to be no more ?

Sponsored Links
Yanks are sh#tting themselves they know a vote for biden will mean car crash kamala could become president

Sponsored Links
Americans he knows?
I am sure he can answer for himself.

But without something to back it up its not how America generally sees it.

I am sure you both know where the blue and red states are, and therefore what he bases his comment on is intresting

I am sure he can answer for himself.

But without something to back it up its not how America generally sees it.

I am sure you both know where the blue and red states are, and therefore what he bases his comment on is intresting
as interesting as what you base your comments on ?
Ok tell me what your american friends think she has been successful as . The border czar ?
Tell me what they tell you she has successful achievements are as VP

. Look at her poll ratings

Around 40% unfavourable? Doesn't back up what you seem to claim .

I'm not claiming she has been successful or anything. I'm stating that you made a baseless claim.
40% try around 55% average unfavourable

40% try around 55% average unfavourable
Obviously depends on the poll. Show some links, not heavily biased stuff though.

I took a roughly middle figure. I've seen it as high as 85 %. I've seen it as low as 9%. I ignored those

Obviously depends on the poll. Show some links, not heavily biased stuff though.

I took a roughly middle figure. I've seen it as high as 85 %. I've seen it as low as 9%. I ignored those
be interesting to see where you saw the figures you have just claimed

be interesting to see where you saw the figures you have just claimed
Trump got 53 in that poll too.

A right wing backed poll too.

Start looking at more neutral sites a d around 40% is realistic. A very good rating for party in power.

Ever been America?

Trump got 53 in that poll too.

A right wing backed poll too.

Start looking at more neutral sites a d around 40% is realistic. A very good rating for party in power.

Ever been America?
not talking about trump though are we stop trying to deflect neutral sites. Have you seen how many polls are on that link .
Yes i have been there quite a few times why ? , that proves nothing due to the sheer size and scale of the country

Sponsored Links
Back