Big cat live

2scoops0406

How, shi*te is that, I mean the odd nature prog is ok, but an hour an night all week, who cares that much. This is supposed to be entertainment, yours, the grumpy postie.

Be much more entertaining if Simon King was actually mauled, now that might be entertaining. :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Obviously these programme's defy conventional physics, apparently it is possible to make something out of nothing.

Oh sorry, it's 1/2 an hour, just seems like an hour.

Sponsored Links
Was out there a couple of weeks ago, fantastic place.

Kenyans are very friendly people.

mombasasept08148.jpg

Call me sad but nature programmes like this are usually very entertaining.

The problem with this series is the emphasis on it being live! Who gives a ****.

Then every night they repeat anything good that happened (rare) from the night before.

It was odd when the presenters thought it very sad whenever the cheetah or whatever lost her pups, or the hyenas were going to attack a lion cub or something, but it was not so sad when a zebra or wildebeest got its throat torn out by these cheetahs/loins.

I know loads of folk like to go on safari's and the like, and fair play to them. Personally I'd rather paint a wall and watch it dry.

Oh God, now its Autumn Watch! Lets all be interested in watching a leaf turn colour in real time, stunning as a snapshot I agree, but this turgid, sh*te is impossible to stomach. Can't we have Bill Oddbloke on celebrity Manhunt instead?

Sponsored Links
Back