Big Numbers today

Even taking in to account the day of the week.

118 deaths today. Based on the trend, that could give us a daily avg of about 230 for this week.

Sponsored Links
Time for a graph as the Media don't seem interested in progress so far.. We are probably 200-250 short due to the bank holiday.
Picture5.png

Here is a big number... £7000 pounds.
A bloke who stayed off work for 3 weeks but still worked on his farm and his accountant has combined his farm income with his SE joinery work to claim the above sum.
Well thats how much he thinks he will receive.
I'am....told.
rischi sunak is a bollix.
No doubt if the labour shower were in power this kind of fraud would have multiplied faster than the chinese virus.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
We are not all measuring deaths from Covid the same way. Kind of says that in the title. Read: this data may be b*llox

We are not all measuring deaths from Covid the same way. Kind of says that in the title. Read: this data may be b*llox
But isn't it weird that the government used such comparative graphs, until UK took 'top spot'. Then they suddenly stopped using such comparative graphs.
Another case of 'we're smarter than the plebs'?

I've no idea why they felt the need to roll-in a broader sample either. My conspiracy theory hat, suggests it was to scare us in to keeping the lockdown.
Hospital deaths in the UK are very low now.

Sweden was hailed as a success case - it doesn't look so good now.
Testing in some of the "successfull" countries is tiny, so I'd be doubtful they even know their data

Last edited:
This week so far as the bank holiday has screwed up the reporting. Week on Week comparison.

Thursday -11.5% worse
Wednesday -13.5% worse
Tuesday 75.4%
Monday 24.4%
Sunday 30.6%
Avg 21%

Picture1.png
It looks like we have a problem. Death rate improvements have stagnated.

It looks like we have a problem. Death rate improvements have stagnated

Ive heard scientists say the curve down after the peak is much slower than the rise before, so maybe the stagnation is typical.

Possibly, but unless we get very low numbers today, the downward curve is reversed. Infection rates are down and testing up, which is good.

I expect things to level out and maybe drop very very slowly. Intentions suggest they expect to get down to much lower levels by some point in July.

Hospital entries have definitely been levelling. Deaths is more complicated bearing in mind those that do die can be in hospital for a long time.

Sponsored Links
Back