Blowing your own trumpet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There are some amongst us who like to blow their own trumpet. So, if you are one of those people who's eggs are all double yokers, this is the place to tell everybody.
That way you won't have to think about how to slip it into a post without people noticing you are actually bragging.
i.e. I did that in one of the houses I rent out. If I have a good tenant, I don't increase their rent, in my day to day car blah blah blah but in my Bentley......
How do I get the best rate on £50,000 worth of savings?
My pension will be worth XXXX when I retire.
We are so qualified that we need our own closed forum and can't tell you anything about it.
I don't work for less that £500/day etc.
Maybe you'd like to call someone out for doing it?
Who would like to go first?

Sponsored Links
At 64 years old, I still have all my own teeth. 31 in my mouth and 1 in my bedside drawer. Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it! :giggle:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Have worn out three trumpets. trump that. ! :mrgreen:

I have zero musical creation ability and have never tried blowing any sort of wind instrument. I don't eat many eggs and cannot remember the last time I had a double yoker. Financially I am absolutely sound and with each week which passes, I become even more sound.

There are some amongst us who like to blow their own trumpet. So, if you are one of those people who's eggs are all double yokers, this is the place to tell everybody.
That way you won't have to think about how to slip it into a post without people noticing you are actually bragging.
i.e. I did that in one of the houses I rent out. If I have a good tenant, I don't increase their rent, in my day to day car blah blah blah but in my Bentley......
How do I get the best rate on £50,000 worth of savings?
My pension will be worth XXXX when I retire.
We are so qualified that we need our own closed forum and can't tell you anything about it.
I don't work for less that £500/day etc.
Maybe you'd like to call someone out for doing it?
Who would like to go first?

Yes yes yes.......hence why I dont do boast book

Last edited:
Bravo, that's what I'm talking about.

Yes..... There is one posster whos one of my favourites as we think similar but he is far richer than me. I know this as he tells us in a round about sort of way.

If he had a swimming pool he would take a picture of a tree in his neighbours garden and we could just catch in the corner of the photo a sign that reads:
"eep End" a rubber ring and a wet towel.

It's a subject I've often thought about bringing up.

Blue is the colour Maggie is her name were all together and Tory is our aim.....

Remember that?

20220616_195549.jpg
Big head

Sponsored Links
Back