BNP win 2 seats

Michael Richards makes his point......

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

He never said any such thing, and never appeared in court as the hoax Email implies.

Sponsored Links
Reading this thread all that I see is a bunch of bigot's this is a small island that is full. Not only is it full, their are a lot of people coming here that do not like us or our way of life. I have traveled over most of the world, and met very nice people of all races. When in there country I have always respected their way of life. To vote BNP is a way to put a point across.

Sponsored Links
The reason why the BNP got so many votes (and UKIP to a degree) is because they are the ONLY party that openly ADMITS what many people are thinking/feeling about the immigration problems. It is too much and getting out of hand.

It is all well and good for Labour/Conservative members to spout on about it being racist, etc ... but they have £64,000 a year jobs, live in the country in nice peaceful villages, etc and don't have to face real life.

BNP whatever whoever.
I don't agree with BNP policies on race , however I do applaud that their policies are transparent.
Whats the difference between naziis and the current flavour of Fascists currently power?

Under labour you are continually labelled and treated accordingly they just add 'right on' justifications to make excuses for their equally unfair politics.

Try being white and over fifty with a working as opposed to 'working class' background and you will find yourself at the bottom end of any so called equality rules.

Ageism . . . Rules local policy and the NHS
racism . . . .Rules local govt employment policies.

Personally, I'm proud to be a member of the human race. Period.
Hell, thats a bit general...can you narrow that down a bit ! :confused:

Not general at all. This, among other topics, bangs on about racial, cultural, colour, religious differences being such a big problem. To me, there is only one race - the human one and that's all that matters. So, to say "be proud to be white" misses the point; just simply be proud to be a human.

Once we can go beyond that most basic but essential barrier of understanding, then we can look at other more essential issues such as resourcing or controlling our expanding population, and the effect we are having on other species habitats and destruction of the world's finite resources.

All this talk of differences is a futile waste of time, and a complete distraction away from somewhat more important matters.

Lots of well rounded and rational arguements for and against for a change instead of the normal mud slinging..

You often hear people say that if we hadn't won the war, imagine what life would be like today under the Nazis regime, and that's it , more beer and onto another topic, BUT! I wonder what it would be like, well Hitler would be dead by now and anyway they would have only lasted a few years before they was toppled, so I wonder REALLY what life would be like now, maybe no different?

Terrible waste of eggs, they could have made a nice breakfast for some of our foreign worker friends.

Sponsored Links
Back