BNP win 2 seats

I just don't want MY country overrun with people who do not share our views, religion, values or culture.

What about people who already live here/were born here, that don't share your religion,views, values or culture. What do we do with them?

Then what's the point of them being here? They can't pick and choose the bits they like (eg. freedom of speach, Westernised capitalist economy, subsidised housing, clean water, sanitation, healthcare, education, etc, etc) and at the same time reject the things that don't suit them and want to change our laws and behaviour.

Mixing different races and religions (N. Ireland, Israel, Bosnia) never works. You're just storing up big problems for the future. What's the point?

Sponsored Links
You often hear people say that if we hadn't won the war, imagine what life would be like today under the Nazis regime, and that's it , more beer and onto another topic, BUT! I wonder what it would be like, well Hitler would be dead by now and anyway they would have only lasted a few years before they was toppled, so I wonder REALLY what life would be like now, maybe no different?

One things for sure, old Adolf wouldn't have taken any $hite from the ******. Criminal and planning laws only apply to us. The gyppos can teach us ONE thing, and that is if you stick together no one can touch you.

it could be worse, you could be short bald fat ugly gay mixed race like me :LOL: :LOL: only joking i think:cool:

Sponsored Links
6% of the vote :confused: so who is kidding who :confused: 65millon people in uk .so that would mean 3.9 millon people share there viwe , and want change :eek: , but what is it they want changed :?:

It doesn't work like that as I suspect you well know. :LOL:

noone was killed. There was noone called Hitler
:eek: I wondered what happened to him, liked his songs

peter_noone_herman.jpeg

Status Quo's party ended years ago when they went light weight and started bringing out ponced up barn dances..

None of their post rocking all over the world albums topped anything they did before On the Level..

And it was all down to Nick Griffin

6% of the vote :confused: so who is kidding who :confused: 65millon people in uk .so that would mean 3.9 millon people share there viwe , and want change :eek: , but what is it they want changed :?:

What the 3.9 million have caught onto faster than the rest and want to change is the fact that in 15 years time, our population will be 70 million. :eek:

30 years time - 75 million. :eek:

Totally unsustainable!

Now do you see?

:(

Sponsored Links
Back