The rise of the BNP.

Wiki defines British as:
inhabitants of Great Britain, the United Kingdom, or associated territories

but I think they forgot the word LEGAL at the front of it.

Then if we were not in the EU, Europeans from countries outside the UK would not be legally entitled to just enter at will.

Sponsored Links
Wiki defines British as:
inhabitants of Great Britain, the United Kingdom, or associated territories

but I think they forgot the word LEGAL at the front of it.

Then if we were not in the EU, Europeans from countries outside the UK would not be legally entitled to just enter at will.

And vice-versa

Perhaps by not giving away British jobs to foreign workers may be a small start :?:

Exemplify please

There's about 100,000 people working in banking at the moment needing sacking.
Purge the foreigners from the factories and give these jobs to the bankers.
That way we will save a fortune subsidising the banks and keep unemployment figures down and also keep the money otherwise sent home by the foreigners to their respective homelands in OUR economy.

So, by the same token, you would want all "British" workers abroad to return to the motherland also?

Name me a foreign country where when you walk into an average factory floor with about a workforce of lets say 300 people has 90% British workers. :rolleyes:
I could give you a list of factories in my area with this amount of foreigners in them. I work alongside two Lithunanians and at the moment their jobs are in jepardy. In fact they will be the first to go. :rolleyes:
And No I wouldn't want British workers to return unless they were kicked out. :LOL:

Name me a foreign country where when you walk into an average factory floor with about a workforce of lets say 300 people has 90% British workers. :rolleyes:
I could give you a list of factories in my area with this amount of foreigners in them. I work alongside two Lithunanians and at the moment their jobs are in jepardy. In fact they will be the first to go. :rolleyes:

I can't name such a place, obviously. But we're talking about the principle here. Once we become isolationist then this works two ways. There are plenty of Brits working abroad and happy doing so. Once we start denying access to foreign workers, then I fear, converse will apply.

What will we have to do with all our repatriated workers? Employ them! And to do what exactly? Hence the dilemma.

Sponsored Links
There's a happy medium. Nu labour obviously doesn't understand that concept though, hence the debacle we are in now.
But its more votes for the barstewards and they know it. :evil: :evil:

There's a happy medium. Nu labour obviously doesn't understand that concept though, hence the debacle we are in now.
But its more votes for the barstewards and they know it. :evil: :evil:

You could argue that one reason why we employ foreign workers is the cheaper cost. The reason why it's cheaper is partly due to the historic rise of strength of the trade unions, which ironically is the historic bedrock of Labour.

Don't you just love the way the Bl**dy Numptys Party are so consistent....

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes....

We also call for preference in the job market to be given to native Britons....

:rolleyes:

And it appears they've been taking a leaf out of a nasty african regime doesn't it..

To that end we will restore our economy and land to British ownership.

By default ALL their 'policies' are racist because they don't apply to certain sections of the population!

and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin
Looks like most of us will need to start packing doesn't it, since most of us are from a land of ethnic origin other than 'Britain'...

Or could they really just mean 'non whites'...;)

So what was that about what you see is what you get?... :LOL:

So Ellal if you come from Ghana or Somalia or most other places on the planet you are barred from entry into Britain. I guess you'd see that as racist would you?

So, send home (I mean, offer the opportunity to return to their country of ethnic origin) the scots, irish and welsh, then nearly everyone else who originate from denmark or related vikings, and descendants of the roman empire, in fact nearly everyone. Send back all those who originate from the empire (after all, "we" did invade them and made them british citizens). And while "we're" at it, repatriate all those from the antipodean prison colonies (although technically, these originated from "our" shores).

Just to be sure, better get rid of the germanic monarchy that we have.

Should be plenty of jobs left for the three people left to get on with!

So Swidders you advocate an 'open border' policy then? Where are you going to put them all?

I Seem to remember sticking on here a thread (vote for the BNP) before the house price crash and recession which everyone on here was calling me bonkers, and was removed by the mods.Now it looks like everyone nearly is agreeing with me again to vote BNP.

But to be honest tho i do not agree with some of there policies then again i dont agree with some of all the other parties policies so YES VOTE BNP.

Me, BOB and Joe, anyone else?

Oh, here is the first recruit.
female-soldier-salute.jpg

Back in the 1920s the Nazi Party were taken even less seriously than the BNP. I guess we haven't learned history's lessons.

Sponsored Links
Back