Border on the Island of Ireland

Not at all, I just notice you have used the phrase 'cheap foreign labour' a few times.

If we were talking of cheap child labour would you think I hated or blamed children???
Or do you think I'd be blaming the government for letting the employers take advantage ???? Your starting sound very much like Elly

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Then sadly he will soon be joined by many others who bear no blame for this debacle!

No blame?????? If he's anything like you he's got alot to be blamed for. It's the Remainers who have created all thus negativity.

Not to blame!!!! Maybe not him!!!! but you are.

do know that. And I know its an issue in construction, esp new build.

However Brexit is not the solution to that

And if David come back and said the EU will control immigration and that these greedy construction company's will be accountable, I would have voted remain. But nothing!! Nothing at all... We have a skills shortage! Let's chuck Eastern Europe at the problem... Thus comes from those who don't know one side of a hammer to the other.

No blame?????? If he's anything like you he's got alot to be blamed for. It's the Remainers who have created all thus negativity.

Not to blame!!!! Maybe not him!!!! but you are.
Yes, of course, it's always those who voted against things who are the cause of those things.

Stop writing twaddle.

Sponsored Links
And if David come back and said the EU will control immigration and that these greedy construction company's will be accountable, I would have voted remain.
Exactly - because you didn't know (and still don't) that the UK could control immigration - but chose NOT to.

But nothing!! Nothing at all... We have a skills shortage! Let's chuck Eastern Europe at the problem... Thus comes from those who don't know one side of a hammer to the other.
You really are becoming a joke.

Stop writing twaddle.

If we were talking of cheap child labour would you think I hated or blamed children???
Or do you think I'd be blaming the government for letting the employers take advantage ???? Your starting sound very much like Elly

Hey Bodd you know Im not saying that.

But you must admit you have a bee in your bonnet about cheap foreign labour. All Im saying is Brexit isnt the solution because EU membershop is not the cause.

Exactly - because you didn't know (and still don't) that the UK could control immigration - but chose NOT to.

You really are becoming a joke.

Stop writing twaddle.

No I do know. And if the lib dems said they will deal with it then I may vote for them
But not a dicky.

Hey Bodd you know Im not saying that.

But you must admit you have a bee in your bonnet about cheap foreign labour. All Im saying is Brexit isnt the solution because EU membershop is not the cause.

Now I've always said I love the Poles and the Romanians and all else. ( as long as they are good people} but control is needed and I don't hear anyone saying "OK we hear you let's sit down and deal with this" .

Control is the key word not hate.

If the tax/duty on, say, diesel or beef is not the same in the EU as it is in the UK, or if the health standards and welfare rules for food animals are different, there is an incentive for smuggling. There are organised armed gangs on the Irish border.

Eire/UK have different economies and smuggling is already going on and being tolerated by both sides to some extent so as not to upset the locals.

I don't hear anyone saying "OK we hear you let's sit down and deal with this"

Making a deal, you mean.

Much more sense than no-deal.

control is needed

Did you know that under EU rules, people moving to another country for work can be recorded, and sent home if they have not found work after three months?

Last edited:
Making a deal, you mean.

Much more sense than no-deal.

Did you know that under EU rules, people moving to another country for work can be recorded, and sent home if they have not found work after three months?

I'm not talking about a deal to leave.
I'm saying if the Liberal party started listening to 17 million people and addressing concerns they may get something out of it.

Instead of talking they say boll0x

Now I've always said I love the Poles and the Romanians and all else. ( as long as they are good people} but control is needed and I don't hear anyone saying "OK we hear you let's sit down and deal with this" .

Control is the key word not hate.

More projection.

You do know that if we leave with No Deal and then we don't enforce a border, China and Russia will complain directly to the WTO as we will be flouting MFN rules - you couldn't make it up if you tried.

Only an imbecile believes we can trade under WTO.

Sponsored Links
Back