Border on the Island of Ireland

Sponsored Links
Simple Bodd Ireland is an island so the simpe border issue is resolved at airports or ports ....the points of exit or entry to the island of Ireland .....its been hackneyed as an important point on the part of remainers.

Let's not forget Bodd southern Ireland voted to leave .....the EU told them to vote again !

Border back stop it's a load of piffle that stupid remoaners try to use to stop the people's vote ....looks like Boris means buisness ....suck it up you remoaners.

Sponsored Links
I'm not one of those who claim all migrants are here for the benefits. I'm sure it happens but not a concern of mine.

If your going to encourage migration, be prepared . Get the infrastructure up to date.
Have some respect for local cultures be sure services can cope.

Deport foreign criminals

Some London boroughs don't understand when the glass is full you have to stop pouring.

Control........conttol.....

Come on Bodd your talking common sense .......remoaners don't possess common sense so they don't understand the point your making its lost on them.

Let's not forget Bodd southern Ireland voted to leave .....
Quitters do love their lies...

Ireland originally voted against the ratification of the Lisbon treaty, not to leave the EU :rolleyes:

But in a democratic choice, people in Ireland were allowed to change their mind...

Rabid quitters appear to want to believe in the notion that in the UK people are not entitled to change their mind!

imple Bodd Ireland is an island so the simpe border issue is resolved at airports or ports ....the points of exit or entry to the island of Ireland .....its been hackneyed as an important point on the part of remainers

That means a hard border between UK and Ireland.

DUP have already refused that.

MOD: And still deleted.
Ah, so removing avatar 'rights' is ok?
(despite denying that this is possible)

And then allowing certain members to joke about this without giving a right of reply is also ok?

I guess I've really hit a nerve!

That means a hard border between UK and Ireland.

DUP have already refused that.

I thought the DUP had refused staying in a customs union while the rest of the UK was out of it?

The Irish and the EU have agreed that in the event of a no deal Brexit there will need to be some border inspections, particularly livestock. (fair enough we don't want them cheeky Irish flooding our supermarkets with horse meat again do we?).
Both parties agree these checks will need to be carried out AWAY from the border, which basically means no hard border.

Now I know that a lot of remainers on here are loving the idea of a hard border, but a hard border is in breach of the good Friday agreement, who's going to force a hard border and break the agreement, not us, not the eu and not the republicans.

Sponsored Links
Back