Boris: Riled by Starmer!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I wouldn’t have been able to deal with what he’s had to deal with in the last year, hands up to that. I don’t know how he hasn’t snapped mentally.
If some of you think he has done a bad job (hindsight is 20 20 vision) could you put a name forward for who would undoubtedly of done a better job? No question dodging please, serious question.

I was on an aircraft the other day. It turned out that the Captain was actually not a qualified pilot, he had got the job with a convincing interview and fake CV. It turned out his entire application had been based on lies.

Worse, he'd sacked the First Officer and staffed the plane with his buddies who were an assortment of drunks and incompetents. His girlfriend was plotting the route using an AA road atlas, using a route chosen by people who'd bought the captain drinks or paid his hotel bill.

I was sitting next to a retired plumber, who said we shouldn't give the captain a hard time because it was very stressful for him, being in the plane and not being competent to do the job. Dan, his name was.

Gove has always been a leaker

there was something years ago about a leak from a private conversation with the Queen

afaik Gove was the suspect

blimey politics in this country is getting as bad as in that country just across the channel :LOL:

SAC ;)

Sponsored Links
But as John Major said it’s better to have people in the tent p*****g out than out side the tent p*****g in

It’s not really constructive just taking pot shots at people, ignoring normal questions or adding anything beneficial to the thread.
Cheap John, really cheap.

I wouldn’t have been able to deal with what he’s had to deal with in the last year, hands up to that.

We all guessed that.

That's why you're not fit to be Prime Minister.

Just like Johnson.

Very constructive John. Thanks for that.

never take party members seriously they can never be trusted

well they can be trusted to behave as party members

sneaky
Porkie piers
Deflectors
Carpet sweepers
Scoundrels

I wouldn’t have been able to deal with what he’s had to deal with in the last year, hands up to that. I don’t know how he hasn’t snapped mentally.
If some of you think he has done a bad job (hindsight is 20 20 vision) could you put a name forward for who would undoubtedly of done a better job? No question dodging please, serious question.

Jo Swinson would have done a better job of covid I believe. But that's just because she has the demeanor of telling people what to do. Actually running the country she would be terrible at and imo had the potential to be a dictator

Corbyn would still be trying to make a decision....

Corbyn would still be wondering whether to prune that overgrown bush in his front garden.

Corbyn

oh yes that bloke who has given a life time of service to the Labour Party and got stabbed in the back by his colleagues and than thrown out the party on some trumped up racist allegation twaddle

some in here sang his praises but have been remarkably silent about the bloke since he was kicked out the party

fair weather friends ;)

hence why u can never trust a political party member
;)

They run with the fox and and hunt with the hounds

scoundrels :LOL:

just like some over the channel

Sponsored Links
Back