Boris: Riled by Starmer!

B862455F-2F29-4D4D-9ECE-706AD080F5A4.png

Sponsored Links
But you’re struggling to come up with anyone better though. Funny that.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn’t have been able to deal with what he’s had to deal with in the last year, hands up to that. I don’t know how he hasn’t snapped mentally.
If some of you think he has done a bad job (hindsight is 20 20 vision) could you put a name forward for who would undoubtedly of done a better job? No question dodging please, serious question.

His numerous U-turns are a sign that he gets it wrong often. Don't judge everyone by your low standards.

Thanks for the positive reply G.
Did you miss the bit at bottom about the question dodging? That’s unlike you.

Could you explain G, where I was judging “everyone” please. I’m a bit thick & can’t seem to find it, I’m sure you, being of superior intelligence will find it straight away. (Unlike the question at the bottom of the post.)

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive reply G.
Did you miss the bit at bottom about the question dodging? That’s unlike you.

Looks like you and Mottie are in cahoots. He asked this same question and I answered. I gave him a list of 4 candidates to choose from.

So find it and then answer which of the four you would choose. Put your search skills to good use.

Also to play along with your charade - if you think Boris is the best the Tory party can field then you certainly don't know much about your party you support - which figures.

Sorry G, I am stupid aren’t I!
Did you see my bit about pointing out where I was judging everyone please.
Also, I think you may have got your wires crossed a bit.
I said that I respected him for not cracking up with everything he’s had to deal with.
Hope that clears things up a bit.

Sorry G, I am stupid aren’t I!
Did you see my bit about pointing out where I was judging everyone please.
Also, I think you may have got your wires crossed a bit.
I said that I respected him for not cracking up with everything he’s had to deal with.
Hope that clears things up a bit.

Just proven again you are judging Bojo by your own low standards. Tell me which other western nations or any other nation leaders have cracked under the pressure?

So you think being a PM isn't a lark - oh so it's an important job - important enough to be honest?

Bojo Column in the Telegraph after Mandelson resigned over an undeclared loan - exactly what Boris is facing right now.

Weep indeed.

jmXkaRU.jpg

Sorry G, as I’m a bit thick, could you answer my questions first please, before I get all in a muddle with other questions. Unlike you I do get confused very easily.
Thanks.
Just for clarification, I just wanted you to show me where I judged “everyone” & also to to explain the “charade” thing please.

It is funny how people have short memories.
I remember a little while ago how some people said that you couldn’t believe a word that came out of Cummins mouth then recently same people have been taking his word as gospel.
Funny that.

Starmer is a decent enough bloke tbh

he is bright and clued up

Johnson hmmm well blimey

even my mother has said that her and others think he’s a bit of an idiot :LOL:

corbyn was a decent bloke and meant well it’s just he was a buffoon

so the choice was one of two buffoons :LOL: or that Lib Dem buffoon

transam voted for neither :cool:

Johnson got in on get brexit done which he did but in the process sold out/ betrayed ?? Arlene Foster

hence her forced resignation imo

Sponsored Links
Back