Brexit Behind Closed Doors: Who Is Fit To Run Our Country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 18243

I watched this documentary with horror... it exposes the ghastly EU politicians who want to take our country over. They remind me of New Labour; each one a Blair, Campbell or Mandelson.

With their machinations they run rings around our unfit-to-rule politicians. The whole thing makes me wonder if we have anyone who can run this country. I don't think we have. Our politicians are spineless cretins; they are politically correcting us out of existence!

But does this mean we have to accept foreign rule? Non!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I wonder if instead of trying to get you to go away there's a way we could wind you up into such a frothing nonsensical rage that your brain explodes.

Sponsored Links
Carried off with his little stop brexit string vest in tatters :LOL:

Elite? No, inadequate, oh yes, very much so, you poor sad lonely lonely pathetic speck.
Very good impression i thought your account had been hijacked for a moment :LOL:

Liberal possibly the worst of them all, they dont know what they want, and just moan about everyone else. They are born leaders though just look at Clegg :LOL: nurse i think ive just split my hernia!

My original point was that our two main parties are not fit to govern the country, and that because of the closed political system nobody else, unfit or otherwise, can get a look-in.

When a company fails, the official receiver is sent in; when a school fails, it is put into special measures. Our government has failed, and the EU want to take control.

Are there people left in this country, who have not been brainwashed by political correctness, and who have not been bribed with the EU Danegeld, who can take the reins?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back