Brexit Behind Closed Doors: Who Is Fit To Run Our Country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
This is obviously a technical term used in the drainage industry, maybe something to do with invert levels :ROFLMAO:

It’s a technical term but not from the drainage industry unfortunately :D

Liberal possibly the worst of them all, they dont know what they want, and just moan about everyone else. They are born leaders though just look at Clegg :LOL: nurse i think ive just split my hernia!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I said "liberal", not "Liberal".

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

What on earth is the point of you being here? You're not good enough to be able to do it properly.

Sponsored Links
If you believe that then you are in need of help.

You buffoon! If you genuinely believe that the European Union has no intention of taking over the governing of its member states you have been most effectively brainwashed. The EU is an empire, but unlike the British Empire it is an evil one.

From Roger Scruton:

Each increase in (EU) central power has had to be matched by a diminution in national power, every summit, every directive and every click of the ratchet has since carried within itself this specific equation. The political process in Europe has therefore acquired a direction. It is not a direction that the people of Europe have chosen. Every time they are given the right to vote on it they reject it, as recently in Britain. The process is moving always towards centralisation, top-down control, dictatorship by unelected bureaucrats and judges . . . and constitutional treaties framed without any input whatsoever from the people. In short, the process is moving always towards imperial goverment. Only one thing stands opposed to this result and that is the national sentiments of the European people.

poor, ignorant Andy does not understand that the EU is composed of delegates appointed by the governments of its member countries, and Members elected by the populations of thoise nations.

he believes some weird fantasy that it is composed of hostile aliens.

Andy is deluded.

poor, ignorant Andy does not understand that the EU is composed of delegates appointed by the governments of its member countries, and Members elected by the populations of thoise nations.

he believes some weird fantasy that it is composed of hostile aliens.

Andy is deluded.

Not many on here fall for your sh!te John, but keep it up; your obsessiveness is a good laugh.

Commie!

Poor deluded Andy.

If you genuinely believe that the European Union has the intention of taking over the governing of its member states you have been most effectively brainwashed.

The EU is under the control of the governments of its member nations.

Dummy.

If you genuinely believe that the European Union has the intention of taking over the governing of its member states.....
.....you think they would have done it by now. Lol, incredible how gullible the RWR actually are. Poor old sods.

Fingers crossed for Tommy in Thursday's vote!

In the meantime, I'll be rolling out details of my ideal British government, containing the key figures who are suitable to run the country. Putting the finishing touches to it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back