Brexit - good news...

Any wise invester would spread their bets on investments they believed would make them money.
So how do you think a 'wise investor' would/should be viewing the UK right now?

Sponsored Links

I wish I knew.
But
By the amount of cranes and building work in London at the moment there obviously are alot of clever investers with money still out there

Sponsored Links
so you think the UK holds all the cards. Or most of them. That must be why you think the EU27 have caved in to every demand from the UK.

Oooops, sorry.

Got that the wrong way round.

Yep. He's now saying that a no-deal Brexit will make Britain worse off than during the 2008/9 recession.

Joy.

Worse off Noseall ?

I do not recall in 2008/9 that there were en-masse food shortages , malnutrition , thousands snuffing it due to a lack of medication.
50 mile traffic jams
Planes grounded
A massive break down of law & order
Hospitals and schools closing.

Perhaps all of the above happened in Staffordshire ? certainly not down here !!!!

Best u stay off the piste in March next year or u may not get back into the UK ;) U may be classified as a refugee :idea:

Why do you think that ? People will be more able to get on the "property ladder" if prices fall, people already on the ladder will not lose their house due to prices falling, they may be in negative equity, but that's always been a case for many people. The only people who may get stuffed is the buy to let mob, or property investors who snap up all they can & just sit on it.
Not necessarily, I can't see it, banks bs, won't be falling over themselves to lend money due to the instability that
br***t has caused. Not forgetting inflation will prob be rampant wiping out most gains from the initial house value cut What with all the many job loses that it will also likely incur also there could well be substantial wage cuts, don't scoff, it could happen, these are unchartered waters. No, pretty sure the suits will make sure they are in first as they have the financial clout to exploit. Much more profitable for them to deter buyers so they can rent out homes that only the wealthy insulated ones can afford. Forget about owning your own home, those days are numbered. Rent rent and more rent I'm afraid.

en-masse food shortages , malnutrition , thousands snuffing it due to a lack of medication.
50 mile traffic jams
Planes grounded
A massive break down of law & order
Hospitals and schools closing.

Is that the rumour you are spreading for a no-deal Brexit?

Looks to me like you are an anti-British fifth columnist.

Typical hysterical Quitling.

Is that the rumour you are spreading for a no-deal Brexit?

Looks to me like you are an anti-British fifth columnist.

Typical hysterical Quitling.

not with you :rolleyes:

seems to me that you and others are not taking this Brexit caper seriously ;) seems I am the only one in here taking it seriously :eek:

Its no joke u know . The "rabid quitters" are pushing this country over a "cliffe edge" .

I suggest you start making plans. Its about surviving

Get your money out of property NOW before it's too late.

House prices are going to crash. The false demand created by amateur landlords will dissappear & bring the first time buyer flooding back into the market, these FTB's will be leaving houses rented off amateur landlords. It's a viscous circle that only really affects the amateur landlords.

Buy gold.

so you think the UK holds all the cards. Or most of them. That must be why you think the EU27 have caved in to every demand from the UK.

Mystic Mark thought so

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...-of-england-may-raise-forecast-for-uk-economy

Six months after the referendum, his prediction of doom became a prediction of milk and honey....

"Carney also said the government needed to agree a transition deal for quitting the EU and insisted that Brexit posed a greater risk to the remaining members of the EU than the UK."

Link dated January 2017. Things have moved on since then lol.
Still relevant, as it demonstrates that Mystic Mark has longstanding form on his guesses, which are regularly wide of the mark.
Although I suppose if he makes enough "predictions", including revising them to the complete opposite, he'll eventually get one right, and claim wonderful foresight (y)

Sponsored Links
Back