Brexit - good news...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I realise that but these people cannot be that clever at financial prophesying to still have salaried jobs.
Yes, however I'm sure they have the nous to know that if a country is going to rescind itself from a cushy trading arrangement' into the unknown, whilst being run by an inept government, then even Dave down at Ladbrookes could predict a slowdown.

Seriously boyo, Brexit aint till next March. Look it up if you don't believe me.
Thanks.
As it has completely escaped your comprehension, I'll put it more simply:

Carney's record on prediction ("forward guidance" was the term he was keen on) is not good.

prediction

Speaking of predictions, what have the leading Quitlings been right about so far?

41721415_1240092259466624_8730806667450515456_n.jpg

Carney's record on prediction ("forward guidance" was the term he was keen on) is not good.
Thanks.

But in response to your confusion here.....

what has MC correctly predicted up to now anyway?

...I need to remind you that Carneys predictions about Brexit will not be realised (correctly or otherwise) till March next year. You do remember posting that doncha Brig?

Thanks.

But in response to your confusion here.....

...I need to remind you that Carneys predictions about Brexit will not be realised (correctly or otherwise) till March next year.
Wouldn't fit the definition of "prediction" otherwise, would it?

Then as an investor I would be investing abroad.
Wise people spread their investments rather than put all their eggs in one basket...

Or maybe we could say 'setting sail on the Brexitannic without pre booking a seat on a lifeboat' isn't such a smart idea ;)

Wise people spread their investments rather than put all their eggs in one basket...

Or maybe we could say 'setting sail on the Brexitannic without pre booking a seat on a lifeboat' isn't such a smart idea ;)

Any wise invester would spread their bets on investments they believed would make them money.

Sponsored Links
Back