Brexit - the will of which people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about people who under our agreement with the EU have the right to travel to another EU country for work, and can be sent home after 3 months if they aren't able to support themselves?

In the same way that UK citizens also have the right to travel to other EU countries to work?
Yep. That’s the ones. Only they don’t seem to go, do they. Where could I go in Europe for 3 months and get those same benefits then? If have an accident and need to go to hospital in most countries in the EU, I’d be left on a trolley (assuming I ever got taken to hospital) until I produced a EHIC, insurance policy or credit card.

Sponsored Links
yeah, ask the party that is currently sitting in the sidelines, because the ones running the show refused to allow a cross party alliance for Brexit ...

Its not to do with Brexit.

Labour policy is to renationalise. I made the point because how could that legally be achieved? Why would a private owner give up their business?

Yep. That’s the ones. Only they don’t seem to go, do they. Where could I go in Europe for 3 months and get those same benefits then? If have an accident and need to go to hospital in most countries in the EU, I’d be left on a trolley (assuming I ever got taken to hospital) until I produced a EHIC, insurance policy or credit card.
So, because The EU countries are not as daft as Britain you blame the EU for what Britain decides to do.

Sponsored Links
The anti-European grumblers have been whining and complaining for 45 years, and still haven't stopped, even though they say they've "won."

A very rare case of "sore winners."

Yes, I do think they would still be whingeing, and they will never stop, whatever happens.
Still talking crap,brexiteers won,we happy.

Those that were eligible to vote and got off their arses and voted. Those that weren't eligible, couldn't be bothered or voted to remain, can just STFU. We won. You lost. We're leaving. Get over it.
Well said that man.

more evidence emerging that Brexit was not only influenced by Russia, but bankrolled too.

"Eight million pounds is a small price to pay for a military superpower for the break-up of the EU, a rival alliance. "
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aliCVDoyHJBPcs0FR4JCgQY-Qc3UjiOpqpY1b837vpmCw

And when the Daily Mail starts to question Brexit, you need to really ask, what is the big agenda? Why do you want what you want?

A Remoaner, till the end!

Yes, but why did they vote that way? We are all influenced by external suggestion all the time. Who was really so keen on us leaving the EU? If Russia was not so involved, would the UK people have voted the way they did?

It's an important question. Abuse of social media is more far reaching than tabloid newspaper and TV station takeovers.
Why why why...how many frkin ways you gonna ask that question.

I dont see it as a win/lose situation.

You are aware if most people suffer because of it, that includes you.

The point of the discussion is to understand some reasoning beyond the headlines. Not just to remind everyone that it was a close result.
The reasoning has been debated to death,buried,dug up,redebated,etc etc

Those that were eligible to vote and got off their arses and voted. Those that weren't eligible, couldn't be bothered or voted to remain, can just STFU. We won. You lost. We're leaving. Get over it.
Well said

Another torrent of whining and moaning from dum plum. Perhaps he's rattled to see the Brexshit disaster collapsing before his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back