Britain was right to vote for Brexit...

Switzerland has had many referendums,

Including 3 referendums for joining the EU in 1992, 1997 and 2001

" the citizens of Switserland voted against EU membership in 3 different referendums. Switserland is a member of the European Free Trade Association. ... Currently, Switzerland is also a member of the Schengen Area in which people can travel freely without passport checks."

Sponsored Links
So you don't care about the country going down the pan.

Was everything absolutely peachy before the vote? or was it circling the pan anyway.
And who said it will definitely go down the pan anyway.

Your view is based entirely upon an ideological falsehood.

Idealogical? yes. Falsehood? I disagree.

We owe it to our kids' future to do what's best for our country, and not what we feel.

Ah yes, but it seems we disagree on what is best for the country doesn't it. besides, I don't have kids.

Ah yes, but it seems we disagree on what is best for the country doesn't it.
Ah. Sorry I misunderstood.
You think being worse off is better for the country.

There are those of us who just don't care whether we are worse off afterwards or not....... we just want out

besides, I don't have kids.
Probably for the best.

Sponsored Links
That didn't take long to get personal did it.
Is that how you took it? Pointing out the fact that quitters are selfish is hardly a best kept secret. If you are an easily offended sensitive wall flower, chose a different forum section.(y)

Is that how you took it? Pointing out the fact that quitters are selfish is hardly a best kept secret. If you are an easily offended sensitive wall flower, chose a different forum section.(y)
I'm definitely not easily offended, I have a thicker skin than almost everyone I know.
I do know that you have no idea of my personal circumstances and my level of altruism. I'm not sure we can say with certainty that ALL brexit voters are selfish, bit of a generalisation that isn't it.
Anyway, how is my point of view any more selfish than, say for the sake of a general example, somebody who has retired to a European country perhaps and therefore has somewhat of a vested interested in the alternate option and remaining in the EU.

I'm not sure we can say with certainty that ALL brexit voters are selfish
Correct. There must be some that give a s hit.
Somewhere. Perhaps it's all those that are having a reality check and are changing their minds. Or those that are so close to death, they have grown a conscience.

Not that difficult when you see what you are treading on.

Yes its not difficult to resort to dishonest debating by questioning motives and or stereotyping, its what you ranters do, its who you are (y)

Yes its not difficult to resort to dishonest debating by questioning motives and or stereotyping, its what you ranters do, its who you are (y)

noseall is only worried about his cheap package holidays / booze up's in euro land :)

They the remainers tend to try to occupy the moral high ground :) tis all ball cocks tbh

Yup Noseall's default response when he's run of argument:

RWR(y)
&
Fake News(y)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
How is the cave these days? Read any articles, journals the news is full of it. Touting 'fake news' is the new right wing go-to default, when news gets too close to the bone.

Try and seem surprised.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back