Britain was right to vote for Brexit...

Whereas Notch's default response is to recirculate a blatant lie made up by the right-wing press he supports.

Like this:

Oh yes, Id forgotten to mention all the young people that have been lied to

he knows full well it's a lie, but he like to spread it around, because it's the sort of lie he and his buddies enjoy.

He enjoys lying.

Sponsored Links
Whereas Notch's default response is to recirculate a blatant lie made up by the right-wing press he supports.

Like this:

he knows full well it's a lie, but he like to spread it around, because it's the sort of lie he and his buddies enjoy.

He enjoys lying.

Mmmmmmm......I wonder why Corbyn had to come out after the election campaign and admit 'it was only an ambition'

JohnD knows well its true but likes to lie about it, its the sort of lie he and his buddies enjoy.

How is the cave these days? Read any articles, journals the news is full of it. Touting 'fake news' is the new right wing go-to default, when news gets too close to the bone.

Try and seem surprised.(y)

More bulls hit from one of the 3 forums resident ranters (y)

Corbyn had to do his best to correct the deliberate lie spread by the right-wing press and lying right-wingers like Notch.

Obviously they will continue telling the lie to each other because they like it.

Luckily the only people who care (those with student debt) mostly looked at what he actually said before the election, so unlike notch, they recognise the truth.

That's why the right-wing lies are so ineffective

You won't find liars like Notch posting evidence to back up their false smears.

Sponsored Links
speaking of default positions, Roger's is also to divert from the subject and throw in a deliberate lie.

He's a left wing commie and terrorist apologist.

He knows it's a lie, but it's very popular among the far-right, and he enjoys telling it.

Corbyn had to do his best to correct the deliberate lie spread by the right-wing press and lying right-wingers like Notch.

Obviously they will continue telling the lie to each other because they like it.

I dont think so, labour were caught out, in writing because it was tweeted by labour MPs giving the clear impression it was policy.

If it was a lie, Corbyn would have had no need to change his wording to 'an ambition',

notch pretends not to have read the labour manifesto, and he pretends not to have seen the actual interview, and he pretends not to have seen the actual text.

Is there no end to his lying?

notch pretends not to have read the labour manifesto, and he pretends not to have seen the actual interview, and he pretends not to have seen the actual text.

Is there no end to his lying?

Oh I watched the interview Corbyn said 'an ambition'............or put another way 'an alternative fact' (y)

show us the interview you think you remember, of what he said before the election.

The words you "quote" aren't in the interview I've seen.

I wonder if notch can tell us if theresa promised, before the election, to hold a free vote on bringing back fox hunting, and an end to the triple lock on pensions.

Did Theresa promise to introduce a British Bill of Rights?

Did Theresa promise to give workers the right to three days’ volunteering leave a year on full pay?

Did Theresa promise to increase British exports to £1trillion by 2020?

Did Theresa promise to ensure the NHS has enough staff to meet patients’ needs?

Did Jeremy Corbyn directly condemn IRA and Sinn Fein......

Oh thats right, when pushed he kept saying 'I condemn all terrorists' , but refused to directly condemn. Mmmmmmm

Sponsored Links
Back