Britain was right to vote for Brexit...

.... Sinn Feins aim of annexing N.Ireland from the UK against the democratic wishes of the majority of the population, ...
When was that referendum? I must have missed it.

never mind, it is not important.
Brexit will achieve what Sinn Fein have been campaigning for.

Sponsored Links
You are acting like a child!
Do you like cats?
I like all animals.
But do you like cats?
I just said, I like all animals!
But do you like cats?
I just said, I like all animals!!!
Why can't you say that you like cats? :rolleyes:
I JUST SAID, I LIKE ALL ANIMALS!!!!!!
What is stopping you from being specific? :rolleyes:

Fallacious argument :)

Give me a valid reason why jeremy Corbyn cant be specific about denouncing the IRA as terrorists, it is a perfectly reasonable question, is it not? :mrgreen:

When was that referendum? I must have missed it.

never mind, it is not important.
Brexit will achieve what Sinn Fein have been campaigning for.

diversion tactic :mrgreen:

Thats just showing the weakness of your argument :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Fallacious argument :)

Give me a valid reason why jeremy Corbyn cant be specific about denouncing the IRA as terrorists, it is a perfectly reasonable question, is it not? :mrgreen:
Then I suggest you ask him instead of asking people who may have never met him or spoken to him.
It is like me asking you why **** end tells so many lies. Assuming you are not him, have never discussed it, why should I expect you to know?
Unless you use your extraordinary powers and re-invent yourself as him. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
diversion tactic :mrgreen:

Thats just showing the weakness of your argument :mrgreen::mrgreen:
There is no point in arguing with vinty on this subject, there is no chance of me persuading him to change his mind. Additionally, while he compares Sinn Fein to the Nazi party, he demonstrates his prejudice and he will continue to make ridiculous comments.

I'm sure the ever-eager vinty will soon agree that he denounces all terrorism.

Like notch, he just hasn't got round to it yet.

No doubt Vinty will also tell us that The UVF and Ulster Resistance are the Paramilitary wing of DUP same as the SS was the Paramilitary wing of the Nazi party, and that the role of the UVF and was to use terrorism to force concessions from the British Government

It's wonderful that most of us are willing to denounce all terrorism.

I wonder why vinty, roger and notch don't?

No doubt Vinty will also tell us that The UVF and Ulster Resistance are the Paramilitary wing of DUP same as the SS was the Paramilitary wing of the Nazi party, and that the role of the UVF and was to use terrorism to force concessions from the British Government

Don't be a bigger fccking ccok than you already are.

Corbyn wants to be the leader of the UK, FFS. And yet actively supported the IRA in their war against the UK.

actively supported the IRA in their war against the UK.

do please show us the evidence that he carried a gun and planted bombs, if that's what you're trying to suggest.

However, if you are complaining that, like John Major and Margaret Thatcher (who did it in secret) he tried to find a peaceful solution by talking to all sides, then you are a lying idiot.

Tell me, woody, do you condemn all terrorism? Or are you like roger and notch, who don't?

Tell me, woody, do you condemn all terrorism?

I support the UK in it's fight against anyone that attacks us.

I don't recall Major or Thatcher singing Repulican anthems while hanging out rejoicing with IRA cowards, nor gloating about IRA attacks against UK people.

Corbyn was not seeking "a peaceful solution", he was a nobody, just another poxy IRA sympathiser. He was just carrying on his twisted far left ideology.

I'm sure the ever-eager vinty will soon agree that he denounces all terrorism.

Like notch, he just hasn't got round to it yet.

It's wonderful that most of us are willing to denounce all terrorism.

I wonder why vinty, roger and notch don't?

JohnD is attacking the motive of those in the discussion because he cant or wont address the actual question being discussed. :mrgreen:

notch has been complaining at people who don't condemn selected terrorism using words of his choice.

but he won't condemn all terrorism himself.

Woody is the same. And roger.

Very sleazy.

Notch isn't addressing the topic of this thread either.

so you don't condemn all terrorism.

Neither does corbyn and neither do idiots like you. The ira were terrorists but corbyn seen them as freedom fighters. Same way idiots like you see them.
So your hollow words (and corbyns) about " condemning all terrorists" are absolutely meaningless.

corbyn actively supported ira terrorists and helped prolong a bloody conflict.
Corbyn has the blood of innocent people on his hands.

so you don't condemn all terrorists.

but Corbyn does.

So I guess he should be criticising you, rather than the other way round.

Sponsored Links
Back