EU divorce bill agreed

Sponsored Links

You see how my response differs from yours. You were more interested in diluting and dismissing the issue when it concerned your "side or narrative". I was clear - all issues in regards to the election that undermines the democratic process should be investigated irrespective of party. My response is not partisan unlike yours. :mrgreen:

You see how my response differs from yours. You were more interested in diluting and dismissing the issue when it concerned your "side or narrative". I was clear - all issues in regards to the election that undermines the democratic process should be investigated irrespective of party. My response is not partisan unlike yours. :mrgreen:

I am being pragmatic; "only of relevance if it materially affects the result". Otherwise.....

Party A clandestinely "seeds" some illegal practice so that, in the event of the result not going their way, they can ensure that the dodgy practice is "uncovered", and the (election / vote) is re-run.
If Party B has any sense, they'll do the same, as insurance against them losing.

You talk of "sides" and "narratives"; yet it is you who is starting all of these threads, not I.

Sponsored Links
I think this will raise some eyebrows.

"Osborne on his regrets: “the benefits of migration were not properly articulated when I was in government” "

I still don't understand the Euphoria. We are leaving the EU but we are keeping the EU.

These trade talks will take longer than the negotiated settlement which was essentially agreeing a number.

If you read the statements it's clear that what we will have is pretty much what we had before but we will have less control, not more. How is that beneficial?

So we voted to leave the EU but in no way shape or form was there a description of what that would mean so sure technically we will leave the EU but we will still pretty much be part of it.

This whole exercise is a waste of money and time.

It looks like May has used the Irish border issues to slip Soft Brexit through. We won't be leaving in any hard way. It's more of the same.

So was this all worth it?

Sponsored Links
Back