EU divorce bill agreed

Sponsored Links
I need to correct that its even cheaper:

€45 -€55 Billion

Sponsored Links
As long as we pay in Euros - it just got about 10% cheaper. But gawd that needs to buy one hell of a trade deal

The bastards caved in too early.

True too bloody true

They didn't need to cave in at all, think Maggie would have done that ? What happens when the whole kit and caboodle collapses ....and what about our share of the EU's assets.

Oddly enough I have a sneaky feeling that remainers will be pleased about this, instead of them seeing that the EU is jealous of Britain and trying to punish this country instep of being indignant they probably like it .....very strange that they would wish this on their own country.

I think what the remainers don't realise is that any organisation that's prepared to treat you badly to deter others from leaving the group, has serious control issues, and should be fought against for the times in the future, when the unseen boot will be firmly placed upon their necks. I'm surprised that the leave camp haven't broadcasted this loud and clear for the other member to think about.

And whilst I can understand that Southern Ireland has it's own interests to maintain, they don't seem to realise that there may well be a payback at some point in the future if they carry on flaunting their power of veto over our exit negotiations.

What a ****ing joke.

If someone says you owe them money, then it's up to them to say how much they think you owe, and not for you to offer and keep offering until they tell you to stop.

What a ****ing joke.

If someone says you owe them money, then it's up to them to say how much they think you owe, and not for you to offer and keep offering until they tell you to stop.

We don't owe them any bloody money .....they owe us they'd still be under the Nazi jackboot if it wasn't for England. If we had fallen the thousand year reich would still, be here ....... America couldn't have assaulted Germany with out England as a springboard to attack germany.

We don't owe them any bloody money .....they owe us they'd still be under the Nazi jackboot if it wasn't for England. If we had fallen the thousand year reich would still, be here ....... America couldn't have assaulted Germany with out England as a springboard to attack germany.

Yes.

If the EU thought we owed something then it's up to them to tell us what for and how much. Then we either agree, or make a lower offer, or say "do one".

It's that simple. May is going right down in my estimation.

Yes.

If the EU thought we owed something then it's up to them to tell us what for and how much. Then we either agree, or make a lower offer, or say "do one".

It's that simple. May is going right down in my estimation.

I've got to agree with you there ......I was expecting cold steel ...can't say why just was.
Very dissapointed, you stand up to bullies she should have shown some metal .......you know the Italian pm has said the Eu should steal the English language I S4it you not !

Sponsored Links
Back