EU divorce bill agreed

If you think that a demand has been made, show us.

note that rumours in the anti-EU newspapers are not demands by the EU

Jesus John what's the point of keep harping on as to whether the EU have or have not made a demand, or that anyone on this site has put forward a figure that very likely was a supposition of a figure that may or may not have been demanded by the EU.

You're trying to score points in an argument that no one else is interested - give it a rest, this is supposed to be a discussion, not for you to show how clever you are.

Sponsored Links
this divorce bill caper has all been sorted and settled . said so on the radio

moving on to trade now ;)

She doesn't, she just discussing things like the rest of us; that's all it is, nothing more. No hidden agenda, just like the rest of us; we just throw ideas back and forth, and it we make mistakes because we've misread something, then we get nicely corrected by the next poster.

Sponsored Links
Of course, you could accept the fact that Judy may well really be a woman, and start from there. No good being nice if you're not going to do it properly.

Maybe show that you can offer a hand in mediation, and see if it gets reciprocated.

She doesn't, she just discussing things like the rest of us; that's all it is, nothing more. No hidden agenda, just like the rest of us; we just throw ideas back and forth, and it we make mistakes because we've misread something, then we get nicely corrected by the next poster.
Doggit, the EU "demanded" that the "divorce bill" was agreed before any other negotiations could happen. Johnnyboy maintains that no "demands" had been made.. Again I ask him which part of the word "demand" he fails to understand ?

Johnnyboy maintains that no "demands had been made

Yes, they "demanded" that the divorce bill be agreed before trade talks could proceed, but they didn't "demand" an actual amount, which is JD's argument; all the figures bandied around in the papers was just speculation. You're both right, and both wrong; you've managed to transpose the same words, and get them to mean the something else from the opposite viewpoint.

Now who's going to be the bigger person, and back off this argument.

Yes, they "demanded" that the divorce bill be agreed before trade talks could proceed, but they didn't "demand" an actual amount, which is JD's argument; all the figures bandied around in the papers was just speculation. You're both right, and both wrong; you've managed to transpose the same words, and get them to mean the something else from the opposite viewpoint.

Now who's going to be the bigger person, and back off this argument.
I'm not.. Johnnyboy was the one who claimed there had been no "demand" from the EU (even if I did quote the figures bandied about in the press/ media) He still claimed that no "demands" had been made.

Each time the RWR thank each other for nonsense posts, I am going to pepper thanks around others' posts:
upload_2017-11-30_9-31-42.png

Sponsored Links
Back