Burger and 'dead horse'

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The product in question will forthwith, be known as the Shergarburgar.

tada.

Anyone know just did really happen to that horse? No, we do now.

DH

Of course I do what else would you expect :eek:
thanks for clearing that up... :rolleyes:

What other paper caters for fifty something bigot's?
I'm racist, anti immigration, homophobic, islamaphobic. The DM's an ideal read for me :D And just like JD it gets my blood flowing :evil:

Except I hate thatcher with a passion and cant stand the Americans attitude to the rest of the world so I do read a few pages form your type of paper to lower my blood pressure again. And then I have a nap ;)

securespark wrote

How can you say "Ah, little doggie, nice cute fluffy doggy he's man's best friend" on one hand and eat other animals with the other?

Because the other animals don't share the same intelligence as the dog imo.
People give their lives for their dogs. That farmer from Co Down did to a certain extent. He jumped in to a slurry tank just as if it had been his own grandson who had fell in.

Why did he do it? Thats what everyone is asking.
Well he is guilty of "caring" I'm afraid. The dog was a gift and a companion for his grandson.

Was he being a hypocrite by not giving his grandson a new born calf as a gift? If it had been a calf that fell into the tank and he didn't jump in was he also being a "hypocrite"?

I heard the other day that there was no dog involved in that case.

I heard the other day that there was no dog involved in that case.

Thats what the papers wrote. I heard different from a close neighbour friend when we were working near the scene of the accident.

Dogs have been selectively bred for thousands of years to pull on the heartstrings of man. They know us better than we know them. They are indeed 'special' and cracking creatures with it.

Your cow is also an intelligent beast, in a bovine kind of way, but they aren't interested in sharing a home with man. They don't bond with us like the dog. So we give a dog better medical treatment and food than billions of our fellow humans and woe betide anybody who tries to harm it.

Whereas it's fine by me to feed the cow up. look after it better than it would expect in the wild, kill it humanely and serve it medium rare with some freshly mixed Colmans.

Sponsored Links
Back