Burger and 'dead horse'

We are disgusted at the thought of eating a horse not because it is a lean healthy and delicious meat but because Penelope was only riding Peppermint and stroking his hide only yesterday. FFS :rolleyes:

I'm not disgusted by it. You can eat what like, when you like, how you like.
Out of choice I wouldn't eat my dogs or cat.

If on the other hand I was a survivor of plane that crashed in the Andes I would have most likely chosen to eat a friend.

Sponsored Links
jeds wrote
All animals are eaten somewhere on the World.
True.

And the people who eat them probably see nothing wrong in it.
True

It does irk me when Brits complain about the treatment of dogs in China before they eat them but don't say a dicky bird about the way pigs are mistreated here before we eat them.

How do you know they don't complain about the way pigs are mistreated here in the UK?
Here in NI there is very stringent control regarding pigs welfare and all animals in general. I've seen that every day for the last 20 years as I work on farms every day.

Pigs are at least as intelligent as dogs
The scientists will tell you more intelligent though I consider my jack russell to be more intelligent than any pig alive and certainly more intelligent than many humans.
Animal slaughter in the UK doesn't include inflicting as much suffering on the animal before its dies as possible as is the case with dogs in many far eastern countries.
Only a bunch of sick fekkars think its ok to do that.

noseall wrote

I doubt there is a single person on this forum who has been in a position where they are truly starving.

True

If you were you would eat just about anything.

Not true.

Fido would look like a delicious...er...hot dog and you would waste no time or emotion cutting the fekkar up and eating him.

I'd starve to death before I'd eat my own dog. It's like a child to me.
Would you kill and eat your own child if you were starving?

Norcon";p="2643528 said:
[/color]

I honestly do not know what i would be capable of if i was truly starving.
The insanity of starvation is something that i do not want to go through.

Eating a pet would be as easy as blinking regardless of whether rover cuddles up to you when its Chum time. To be able to cut meat from a fellow human being and eat it just shows the maddening desperation of being without food.

Norcon, you live in a dream world sonny if you think that you would not eat a pet.

Sponsored Links
noseall";p="2643561 said:
[/color]

I honestly do not know what i would be capable of if i was truly starving.
The insanity of starvation is something that i do not want to go through.

Eating a pet would be as easy as blinking regardless of whether rover cuddles up to you when its Chum time. To be able to cut meat from a fellow human being and eat it just shows the maddening desperation of being without food.

Norcon, you live in a dream world sonny if you think that you would not eat a pet.

Thank god we have never been in that position but you would not know what the human being is capable of for the fight for survival, as someone already stated look at that plane crash in the alps and they turned to cannabalism..something they would have never thought they would do

Cannibalism through starvation is commonplace through history.

Once all the dogs, rats, or anything else that moves has been eaten, humans are next.

Norcon is delusional if he thinks he would give a chuff about a dog.

In past times in China in time of famine it was said people would eat their neighbours children rather than their own. Their neighbours of course ate your children but nobody ate their own.
Well that's how the stories go, I'll leave it to others to google it.

Oh, if it was me or the dog the dog would go in the pot. If I dropped dead before the dog then he would certainly eat me. Let's not get too daft about this, it is after all just a dog, not a human. It has protections and not rights.

I'd eat another human too if I needed to do it to survive, turn my stomach I am sure, but that's just psychological and at least I'd have more of a chance of living to tell the tale. (Though I'd avoid the brains, they give you lurgy)

Thank god we have never been in that position but you would not know what the human being is capable of for the fight for survival, as someone already stated look at that plane crash in the alps and they turned to cannabalism..something they would have never thought they would do

I would have eaten the pilot first seeing as the silly beggar was supposed to be over the Andes.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back