Burger and 'dead horse'

T**** burgers low in fat , high in shergar
try their meatballs there're the dog's *******s
but heaven knows what's in the solent green
Why are people concentrating on the horseflesh problem? There was pig meat in there too which many people don't touch either through religious grounds. The whole thing seems to make a mockery of supposed regulations for the industry to be tracable after the BSE outbreak :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Because the other animals don't share the same intelligence as the dog imo.

I think I value the opinion of scientists than yourself, who have demonstrated pigs intelligence.

I also find the intelligence argument rather stupid (pun).

Is it more acceptable to kill a ****** than a normal person?

It's either OK to eat animals or not, seems rather stupid to start saying some can be some can' be.

I suppose aron has a point about the intelligence, if we were to base our eating habits on it we should really be eating a lot more insects and a lot less mammals.

Sponsored Links
General rule of thumb is we don't eat carnivorous animals (fish excluded). I personally have no problem eating horse meat, and indeed have done.

Well, I never have fathomed SETI out. Why bother to find extraterrestrial intelligence, shouldn't we start closer to home?

All animals are eaten somewhere on the World. And the people who eat them probably see nothing wrong in it. It does irk me when Brits complain about the treatment of dogs in China before they eat them but don't say a dicky bird about the way pigs are mistreated here before we eat them. Pigs are at least as intelligent as dogs.

It's fine and dandy for us well fed Brits to criticise the eating habits of 'others', particularly those that eat 'fido' or 'dobbin' whilst not really understanding why.

I doubt there is a single person on this forum who has been in a position where they are truly starving. If you were you would eat just about anything. Fido would look like a delicious...er...hot dog and you would waste no time or emotion cutting the fekkar up and eating him.

All animals are eaten somewhere on the World. And the people who eat them probably see nothing wrong in it. It does irk me when Brits complain about the treatment of dogs in China before they eat them but don't say a dicky bird about the way pigs are mistreated here before we eat them. Pigs are at least as intelligent as dogs.

I don't eat pigs....

In our freezer we have 3 packets of varying types of horse meat - plain, salted, and smoked...

I'm happy to say we have nothing whatsoever from Tosco!

When you have the luxury of being able to choose, you do.
True.

Nothing hypocritical about that.
Hypocritical - perhaps not.

Judgemental - yes.

To finger point and sneer at folk that have different eating habits to our own, whether these are born out of cultural differences or starvation, smacks of narrow mindedness and is wholly judgemental.

We are disgusted at the thought of eating a horse not because it is a lean healthy and delicious meat but because Penelope was only riding Peppermint and stroking his hide only yesterday. FFS :rolleyes:

I don't eat pigs....

Do you have a big, black bushy beard and you wife wanders around with a tarp over her head?

Or do you just not like pork? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back