Burying Dead pets

Why are people talking about vets as if they care about animals? They are paid assassins that put animals down because their owners are too tight to pay for treatment. The RSPCA takes animals in that have been mistreated, makes them better - yet if they are not housed after 6 weeks they get the big injection and are tossed into an incinerator. That's vets for you that is.
Usual nonsense again.

Old age curable in your world is it?

Sponsored Links
6 posts and you are an expert on Joe-90? :rolleyes:

We've got a pet cremitorium in our town and does quite a good trade. Very well organised, choise of caskets and hand made sympathy cards look them up on tinternet under my area.

My mate is a game keeper and he regularly puts dogs down for local vet that have been left with them, seemingly bullet is cheaper than the injection so vet makes ,mate makes and upset owner pays and is none the wiser

Sponsored Links
I bet he shoots greyhounds too. (when they can't race anymore)

If you took your wife to the doctor and he said that she needed an expensive operation to save her life or he could give her an injection and put her out of her misery - would you say he cared about people? If he administered the injection he would be charged with murder.

Now substitute your pet for your wife in the above scenario.

In the Netherlands euthanasia is allowed. Some elderly folk reach the point in their lives where they would want this as a merciful release.

Are you saying that vets only put incurably sick animals down? The vets at the RSPCA give the strays the big injection after six weeks - even though they are in full health. Often they are still puppies. Is that the same as euthanasia?

Sponsored Links
Back