Bye Shammina ...

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure........ she is a threat to this country..... on the other hand she was a little girl who made a massive mistake.....

Yeah, if a drug gang groomed a 14 year old girl to work for them, there'd be an outrage and everybody would support the girl and her family in getting them back and safe.
But when a religious/political group groom a 15 year old girl, and then force her to marry and, under British law, rape her, we leave her to rot because we disagree with that religion / political movement.

Don't we have the experts to attempt to rehabilitate a fellow Brit who has been brainwashed, raped and abandoned? We have also made a woman stateless, one who was born and raised in England. This is against British law. Bangladesh have said she has no right to live there, and will not let her in.

It is a mess. There is probably no perfect solution, but abandoning somebody who was obviously brainwashed by the propaganda and then violated and abused, seems wrong too.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, if a drug gang groomed a 14 year old girl to work for them, there'd be an outrage and everybody would support the girl and her family in getting them back and safe.
But when a religious/political group groom a 15 year old girl, and then force her to marry and, under British law, rape her, we leave her to rot because we disagree with that religion / political movement.

Don't we have the experts to attempt to rehabilitate a fellow Brit who has been brainwashed, raped and abandoned? We have also made a woman stateless, one who was born and raised in England. This is against British law. Bangladesh have said she has no right to live there, and will not let her in.

It is a mess. There is probably no perfect solution, but abandoning somebody who was obviously brainwashed by the propaganda and then violated and abused, seems wrong too.

Hmmm.... I can't say that she comes across as "innocent" or contrite to me.

Refused to apologise for her actions I believe. matters might well be different if she had.

I dont think she was filled with alcohol and drugs. Nor was she hand walked to the Turkish border.

How do you know she was Raped ?

she only wanted to come back when isis fell apart, otherwise she was perfectly happy out there. she had showed little to no remorse, and we cant allow these people who have been so brainwashed to come back to the UK and find more troops to fight their cause. She most likely still part of a terrorist cell.

if she was allowed to re-enter the UK it would have opened the flood gates to others who wish to return, which would not be good, we can do without these free loaders who will likely just try and bomb a concert or run people over etc etc.

definately done the right thing.

my favourite bit about all this is left wing papers like the Guardian are crying in their corn flakes about the ruling

Yes, and now she's not and still shows little to no contrition.

I believe there may have been video clips, taken by people present when she was interviewed by the BBC. These were filmed secretly, I've heard. I'm of the opinion if you guys saw this footage of what she says "off camera" to her "associates", you wouldn't want her on this planet let alone in our country. I wish it was possible for posters like "Jonbey" to see this stuff. It may open at least one eye slightly for them.

Don't show it any sympathy, I wouldn't give it the steam off my p1ss.

I do feel a bit for her. She nos has no where to go and no hope.... yet some of the posts have reminded me why in the interest of thd country she shouldn't be allowed back.

How do you know she was Raped ?

Because she was "married" at the age of 15, and got pregnant. Under UK law, that would mean she was raped.

Sponsored Links
Back