Bye Shammina ...

How many groomed kids end up blowing up themselves and hundreds of innocent people?

How many behead others that don't follow the same God in exactly the same way?

How many hate everyone who does not share the exact same beliefs, and call for their gruesome deaths?
Denying people, irrespective of how bad they've been, a fair hearing is not conducive to a civilised and peaceful society.

Sponsored Links
What does Sweden have to do with it?

I assume rape investigations require a victim to initiate the complaint. No victim, no investigation, no instigator, no trial, etc.

Age of consent in Sweden is 15

Has shammina claimed she was raped?

Sponsored Links
Lawyers presented it.
She has not been in a secure location to communicate properly with her lawyers.
She has not been able to communicate with the court.

In the UK, human rights are protected by the Human Rights Act 1998. The Act gives effect to the human rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights.
Article 6 protects your right to a fair trial. It also ensures you have access to the courts and gives you the right to bring a civil case.
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/l...-human-rights-act/your-right-to-a-fair-trial/
She is being denied her rights, on the grounds that she is not in UK. She is not in UK because her citizenship has been revoked. It's a circular argument, and she cannot break the circle, and UK refuse to do so.

How many groomed kids end up blowing up themselves and hundreds of innocent people?

How many behead others that don't follow the same God in exactly the same way?

How many hate everyone who does not share the exact same beliefs, and call for their gruesome deaths?

A lot of teenagers are running about the place with knives, stabbing people, because they feel they need to protect their turf from rival drug gangs. It really is not that different.

The Rt Rev Dr Alan Smith, said: “She should come back, be properly interviewed and, if it’s found that she has broken the law, she should face the law. If it’s found that she has been radicalised, she should be given help and support. The home secretary has a responsibility to ensure people in this country are protected. We could have done this by taking her through due process and it is to be regretted if we are not following it, because this is a human rights issue.”

It's been turned into a political issue. Like it or not, she was born here, and is a victim of terrorism (yes, who went on to become a terrorist, I am not disputing it!)

She has not been in a secure location to communicate properly with her lawyers.
She has not been able to communicate with the court.

In the UK, human rights are protected by the Human Rights Act 1998. The Act gives effect to the human rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights.
Article 6 protects your right to a fair trial. It also ensures you have access to the courts and gives you the right to bring a civil case.
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/l...-human-rights-act/your-right-to-a-fair-trial/
She is being denied her rights.
Rest assured the judges will have been aware of all that in forming their judgement.

I am not saying I agree with her ideology or what she has done, but we have laws and rules, which is what makes us a civilised society.

That's a very fair comment tbh and well put. I genuinely understand your point of view of a tricky situation. Keep an open mind though, just regarding this one issue. She is a threat.

Except that she isn't in the UK, so not protected by it.

I am not saying I agree with her ideology or what she has done, but we have laws and rules, which is what makes us a civilised society.
And a bunch of judges have used those laws and rules to decide on an outcome.

Sponsored Links
Back