Bye Shammina ...

Sponsored Links
and doesn't treat education health and other other issues as political footballs.
I don't think this has much to do with government though. It's more to do with German people accepting the way health and education is run in Germany - systems which would never be accepted here.

The risk she poses to security would be similar to that of anyone who has been exposed to horrific, barbaric acts. The intel on her is that she was the chattel of an inner circle of particularly nasty people. Likely to have witnessed executions, amputations etc. It's very hard to integrate these people, we have been struggling to do it with soldiers etc for decades. if she returns to the UK she will face a life of restrictions even after she gets released from jail. At the same time, even now all sorts of "recruiters" will be targeting her.

The risk she poses to security would be similar to that of anyone who has been exposed to horrific, barbaric acts.
Like pretty much the entire armed forces who'd seen active service that returned here after ww2. She’s a poster girl for muslin and terrorism haters, doubt she would be a threat but am willing to proved wrong by the government disclosing their intelligence on her. Also mi five are short staffed.

Blup

Sponsored Links
It's also why we have a big problem with certain ethnic gangs in London. Kids who saw nasty stuff now grown up living here who are numb to seeing it.

Have none of you raised a child where that child has ever turned to you & said "I hate you"?

She was a stupid adolescent & now she is an equally stupid young adult. I have no doubt in my mind that she is British, but there is a problem with her denouncing her 'Britishness'.

That time when my daughter screamed at me " I HATE YOU" I took it on the chin. It hurt me, but I knew it was just a short phase in her life. We both got over it & I probably deserved it as much as she regrets it.

If Shem' was my daughter she'd already be back.

I can imagine a scenario where she's Mottie's daughter & Mottie turning his back.

Have none of you raised a child where that child has ever turned to you & said "I hate you"?

She was a stupid adolescent & now she is an equally stupid young adult. I have no doubt in my mind that she is British, but there is a problem with her denouncing her 'Britishness'.

That time when my daughter screamed at me " I HATE YOU" I took it on the chin. It hurt me, but I knew it was just a short phase in her life. We both got over it & I probably deserved it as much as she regrets it.

If Shem' was my daughter she'd already be back.

I can imagine a scenario where she's Mottie's daughter & Mottie turning his back.
The feeling of a parent are surely different from those of others.
No matter what, most parents would never stop loving their children.
This doesn't mean they approve what they do.
So, I understand your point, but parents' feelings don't come into play in judicial decisions.

Our military is grossly underfunded, we are training more foreign soldiers, nothing wrong with that but how can we defend ourselves in a land war with so little resources.
I don't dispute your comments about our military being underfunded but I'd like to point out that it isn't just the Brits training Ukrainians in the UK. There are trainers from the nordic countries, Canads, Oz and NZ as well (several hundreds of them)

Sponsored Links
Back