Bye Shammina ...

You've said that before. I asked for details. You went to ground. Fancy having another go at telling us what you reckon you know that nobody else does or are you going to go to ground again?

Cue tumbleweed......

I used to know a lad who, whatever you did, he'd done better.

We called him "Eleven-erife", because if you'd been to Tenerife..........

Sponsored Links
It's been happening for ages, films ,books etc etc. I dare say you've seen a good "gangster" film, Buster, McVicar are 2 loosely based or real criminals, hundreds more. All proceeds from any books, films, interviews or whatever should be confiscated and put to good use.

There's yet another new one out now, Gold something. We love watching criminals at work. Amazing there are so few really.

She can stay there for all
I care

How ever I do not buye. into the argument or reasoning that if she did come back to the UK that she presents a security risk ??

I don’t see it tbh

What security risk ?

Sponsored Links
She can stay there for all
I care

How ever I do not buye. into the argument or reasoning that if she did come back to the UK that she presents a security risk ??

I don’t see it tbh

What security risk ?
According to the media, there is a load of information that is not in the public domain about what she did when she was an ISIS bride and why she would be an increased security risk if she was allowed back.

i think we have to trust the security services on this. After all, its more hassle than its worth to them and the government to not allow her back if there was no risk if the only reason was to deter other people from doing the same in the future.

there is a load of information that is not in the public domain
Can't help thinking back to Tony Bliar, stood up in Parliament (just before launching a quite expensive war) telling us all that if we could see what he could see (referring to the secret 'intelligence') we would all know that there was no choice. Some intelligence that turned out to be.

Apparently if you are going to be an infantry soldier in the Russian mobilised army you get a weeks training !!

Intel reports coming out of Russia
( radio traffic) have suggested that Russian conscripts are concerned about coming up against Ukranian troops that have had intensive (?) training in the UK

10000 have been trained in the UK so far ? With at least 20000 expected to be trained by British military this year ??

Our military is grossly underfunded, we are training more foreign soldiers, nothing wrong with that but how can we defend ourselves in a land war with so little resources.

Blup

Not widely reported but isis type fighters are with eukranuan troops because they don’t like the chechtens . Is our enemies enemy our friend?

Blup

Our military is grossly underfunded, we are training more foreign soldiers, nothing wrong with that but how can we defend ourselves in a land war with so little resources.

Blup
Luckily UK is not under attack.

One way of looking it is that NATO's potential enemy has lost at least half its experienced troops, supplies, equipment and munitions at a cost to the West of a few guns, missiles and shells out of warehouses. NATO countries have not even mobilised. Russia is no longer capable of waging a war or invading Poland again.

We do however now recognise that we need to rebuild our strength, and stop looting the Defence budgets to finance tax cuts for the rich.

Can't help thinking back to Tony Bliar, stood up in Parliament (just before launching a quite expensive war) telling us all that if we could see what he could see (referring to the secret 'intelligence') we would all know that there was no choice. Some intelligence that turned out to be.

Is dork blair?

Agreed. But ultimately we have to put our trust somewhere. We can't run the country by committee.

Agreed. But ultimately we have to put our trust somewhere. We can't run the country by committee.
we certainly cant trust the current government.

imagine a political party who is allowed to be bankrolled by mates of a brutal dictator....thats the Conservative party

A committee is exactly what we need whether by cabinet consensus or a coalition. Presidential style politicians from thatcher to bliar and BJ have damaged the country enormously. Germany has done much better under coalitions than dictators, and doesn't treat education health and other other issues as political footballs. We're not a premier league football club.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back