Bye Shammina ...

Her defence of being trafficked appears to be undermined with these interviews. Silly girl.

At her age I could wrap my daughter around my little finger.

The only thing that makes Shamima's story any different is the fact that so very many people find the outcome objectionable.

She is guilty of being young & impressionable. She is guilty of some truly horrific crimes (of which you are NOT being told) & she is guilty of being a hot news topic.

I can see a possible path for her return to her family. I hope that your MSM can forgo its need for a controversial subject to excite its audience & make money of what is truly a monumental tragedy.

Sponsored Links
She’s fit (imo ) probably completely
Rehabilitated ?? Assume safe ?

Than

She could move into my place ? I have a spare room

I can shift the Norton

Sponsored Links
But, don’t get rid of the Norton, at least when you are finished riding it, you can sell it.

So, the KC's scores go down, but their bank balances go up. Nice result - for them.

Do we want her back in the UK? No. However if she ends up doing book deals, more interviews etc over years to come, so what? Is it any different than other criminals who do likewise i.e. profit from their dodgy past by doing media stuff?

Do we want her back in the UK? No. However if she ends up doing book deals, more interviews etc over years to come, so what? Is it any different than other criminals who do likewise i.e. profit from their dodgy past by doing media stuff?

What do you mean "so what"?

Does "so what" mean you approve of the glorification of criminals? One of the reasons Britain is awash with criminality is that the media glamourise the likes of the Kray twins and other gangsters. Impressionable idiots see this on telly and copy it. Putting Shemima Bogroll on telly chat shows will only encourage copy cat terrorism.

I always think; who would buy that book? But then Katy Price sold books. Mostly for £1.99 but somebody still bought them.

She is guilty of being young & impressionable. She is guilty of some truly horrific crimes (of which you are NOT being told)
You've said that before. I asked for details. You went to ground. Fancy having another go at telling us what you reckon you know that nobody else does or are you going to go to ground again?

Sponsored Links
Back