Bye Shammina ...

Keeping people in prison without a charge or trial is no better than terrorism.
People captured in the area are held in Syrian prisons whilst investigations proceed, better than setting them out on bail then trying to find them again.

Sponsored Links
If one goes abroad to join and support what was then known as The Islamic State then don`t they become citizens of that state?

Sponsored Links
Err what? Please explain.

I know a chap who makes a certain 'thing'. The only possible use for that 'thing' is to kill people. It is a very efficient 'thing' with a Pk ratio of over 90%.

Is he a murderer?

I know a chap who makes a certain 'thing'. The only possible use for that 'thing' is to kill people. It is a very efficient 'thing' with a Pk ratio of over 90%.

Is he a murderer?
The law recently changed so by being involved I believe Yes.

Is he a murderer?
Benson & Hedges?

Lethal injection cocktail maker?

100% proof Vodka?

Democracy is meaningless if you act no better than a lawless dictatorship.
Agree, however they are within the law at the moment, please remember that other countries are doing the same.

Democracy is meaningless if you act no better than a lawless dictatorship.

I'm not talking about democracy or lawless dictatorships, I'm talking about the primary objective of all governments being to protect their citizens from harm.

Benson & Hedges?

Lethal injection cocktail maker?

100% proof Vodka?

Daft fact, it's not possible to distill above 96% ABV.

If you mix 50ml of water with 50ml of pure ethanol the resulting mixture is approx 96 ml.

The Shamima case is not really about her but the wider issue of citizenship deprivation.

There have been 373 cases since 2006, the Begum case is the most media worthy.

Interestingly, International law does not prohibit the deprivation of citizenship. There is not a justiciable right to a citizenship, nor a general prohibition on citizenship deprivation even where it leads to statelessness.

Sponsored Links
Back