Bye Shammina ...

Has this girl shown any remorse for her past.
They can be no forgiveness without repentance.
If she repudiates her past associations with terrorists then she should be given a second chance.
Keep her under surveillance until the authorities are satisfied she is no longer a threat to society.
If she deviates from the paths of righteousness so to speak, then she can be sent into exile forever.

Sponsored Links
She joined an illegal organisation...The Supreme Court made a decision..Who knows better, you or them?The Court decided NO entry...Take it up with the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court decided she could not re-enter the UK.Fair to me..Her rights are less important than keeping the UK safe.Would set a dangerous precedent to allow her sort back in.You obviously think her potential re-hab is more important than her potential to kill.Hence why you disagree with the Supreme Court decision.

Justice and Fairness has been maintained by the Supreme Court...Keeping UK citizens safe trumps her needs and desires.
You obviously are still not aware of the Supreme Court's judgement.
You're putting your own assumptions into what you think was their judgement.

You obviously are still not aware of the Supreme Court's judgement.
You're putting your own assumptions into what you think was their judgement.

Bobby the majority of the UK disagree with you.... You now live in France for a better standard of living... Don't tell us what to do... you don't live hear..

Bobby the majority of the UK disagree with you.... You now live in France for a better standard of living... Don't tell us what to do... you don't live hear..
Don't tell me what to do. :rolleyes:

Justice is not served by populism. Although some Home Secretaries might choose a decision based on popularity.

Sponsored Links
Well said Bodd...Bobby Dazzler is a victim of his over inflated ego, calling everyone,including the Supreme Court Judges and all involved, stupid, if they disagree with him..The guy is not wired up right.

I'm no fan of the French but even I am starting to feel sorry for them

She lost..You obviously think you know more about the case than the Supreme Court.
tell us what you understand the Supreme Court's decision to be.
I've asked you several times, and clearly you don't know, can't find out, don't understand it, or refuse to post it because it will show you up for the fool that you are.

Well said Bodd...Bobby Dazzler is a victim of his over inflated ego, calling everyone,including the Supreme Court Judges and all involved, stupid, if they disagree with him..The guy is not wired up right.
I'm calling your stupid, extremely stupid.
I haven't called anyone else stupid. So you're living in yor fantasy world again.

As for being wired up right, I'm not posting irrelevant nonsense in other threads. :rolleyes:

I'm calling your stupid, extremely stupid.
I haven't called anyone else stupid. So you're living in yor fantasy world again.

As for being wired up right, I'm not posting irrelevant nonsense in other threads. :rolleyes:
Now if UK can deprive her of her citizenship, which she already holds, it should be absolutely obvious to even the most stupid of people, that a country can deny her citizenship, which she does not currently hold, if they so choose.
Bobby Dazzler calling everyone who disagrees with him..including Supreme Court Judges. STUPID...

Now if UK can deprive her of her citizenship, which she already holds, it should be absolutely obvious to even the most stupid of people, that a country can deny her citizenship, which she does not currently hold, if they so choose.
And you're so stupid, you think that comment disagrees with the Supreme Court judgement. :rolleyes:
If anyone shares your opinion, then they must be equally stupid.

Read it carefully, out loud if necessary, see if you can find which bit disagrees with the Supreme Court judgement.

I'm no fan of the French but even I am starting to feel sorry for them

I like the French they don't take no shït. But they do have Bobby.

We share the same problems so it would be nice for us all to get along

Lmao...squirming like a stuck pig Razzler..Let it go.AGAIN.
Read my comment very very carefully, see if you can see which bit supposedly disagrees with the Supreme Court judgement.
And you're so stupid, you think that comment disagrees with the Supreme Court judgement. :rolleyes:
If anyone shares your opinion, then they must be equally stupid.

Read it carefully, out loud if necessary, see if you can find which bit disagrees with the Supreme Court judgement.
If you can't and you persist with your extremely stupid comments. you're even more stupid than I could believe possible.

Read my comment very very carefully, see if you can see which bit supposedly disagrees with the Supreme Court judgement.

If you can't and you persist with your extremely stupid comments. you're even more stupid than I could believe possible.
The Supreme Court judges either made the correct verdict or not...According to you they made the incorrect verdict and are stupid.Are you now telling me you think they made the correct decision? Or are too stupid to know the law better than you?

Sponsored Links
Back