Bye Shammina ...

The Supreme Court judges either made the correct verdict or not...According to you they made the incorrect verdict and are stupid.Are you now telling me you think they made the correct decision? Or are too stupid to know the law better than you?
Read my comment very very very carefully, and explain to me which bit you think disagrees with the Supreme Court's decision:
Now if UK can deprive her of her citizenship, which she already holds, it should be absolutely obvious to even the most stupid of people, that a country can deny her citizenship, which she does not currently hold, if they so choose.
And when you can't find any bit of my comment that is remotely connected to the Supreme Court's decision, stop making a bigger fool of yourself than you already are.

I tell you what,I'll simplify it, so you can understand it better:
Now if UK can deprive her of her citizenship, which she already holds, it should be absolutely obvious...., that a country can deny her citizenship, which she does not currently hold, .....
Now where in that statement does it relate to the UK Supreme Court?

Sponsored Links
The Supreme Court has ruled she can't come back to UK to fight her citizenship case.

It hasn't ruled she can't come back.

It is illegal to make a person stateless.

She broke the law when she made herself stateless. Another for the list of reasons.

The Supreme Court has ruled she can't come back to UK to fight her citizenship case.

There are two countries involved and neither want her, well three countries if you include Holland where her husband was born but then they don`t want him back.

Sponsored Links
Another for the list of reasons.
Although not your best effort. Even our Bozza is partial to a bit of law breaking.

Surely is the SC have ruled that Begum can not return to the UK to fight her citizenship dispute, then that (by default) means she can't return period - i.e. the same rule will apply

There are two countries involved and neither want her, well three countries if you include Holland where her husband was born but then they don`t want him back.

Yes I realise that, but she has British citizenship.

Sponsored Links
Back