Bye Shammina ...

Quite happy that she does not come back good riddance IMO

how ever I would not be to bothered if she did tbh

and despite what every one says I don’t get that she presents a security risk to the UK :confused:
If she eventually does come back :confused:

Sponsored Links
the UK is full of fruit cakes IMO
Some are dangerous or potentially dangerous and they should all be kicked out

problem is where do I send em
:confused:

I recall years ago when the US whinged about Cuba did not allow people to leave Cuba and go to or visit the US

Fidel relented

he emptied all his lunatic asylums
And prisons put em on a boat and sent em to Florida :LOL::LOL:

that film scar face with al Pacino

Was it not a criminal offence to travel from the UK to Syria... now I understand that she has not been convicted but how do you suppose she got there?
I’d lay money that her family paid for and arranged for her to go there. How do you think a 15 year old girl got the money/passport/booked her flights?

Last edited:
and despite what every one says I don’t get that she presents a security risk to the UK :confused:
:confused:
Perhaps not but maybe you are not on her radar.

As well as despising the West she was willing to travel half way round the world to kill or aid the killings of other Muslims.

Anyway I don't see how she would be allowed to leave Syria untill she Is tried there for her involvement of Crimes againts

the Syrian people, are people jumping the gun a little bit here.

Sponsored Links
I’d lay money that her family paid for and arranged for her to go there. How do you think a 15 year old girl got the money/passport/booked her flights?

Her dad already said he was ashamed of her, and he was not living with her, so don't blame the family.

How can a 15 year old afford a flight to Turkey? I dunno, save £40 and fly with EasyJet maybe?

Is there actually any evidence that she took part in executions / murders ? Or other such criminal acts

Is there actually any evidence that she took part in executions / murders ? Or other such criminal acts

Of the 400+ people that went to fight for Isis from the UK, how much evidence is their that they done the same?

I'll tell you next to nothing, because they weren't on social media, they only showed some beheadings which were calculated, there is no paper trail they're not going to dob each other in.

Even girls/women can fight in wars it is not exclusively for boys/men.

The fact she travelled their illegally to join Isis and married an Isis fighter, at the very least in my opinion comes under the legal term joint enterprise or common design.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back