Bye Shammina ...

Did she do those things?
When was the trial?
What were the charges?
etc
etc.

As I said Bobby if you feel she has been treated unfairly invite her to live with you in France, maybe she can help you renovate the barn. She can claim asylum in France I'm sure, and France I'm sure would love another jihad that hates the west in their country

Sponsored Links
how is she a security risk
Dunno. Maybe they think they won't be able to keep tabs on 19 year old girl who was daft enough to be radicalised into ISIS.
Maybe the ankle trackers aren't working anymore.
Maybe they think she can't tell the time, so couldn't observe a curfew.

As I said Bobby if you feel she has been treated unfairly invite her to live with you in France, maybe she can help you renovate the barn. She can claim asylum in France I'm sure, and France I'm sure would love another jihad that hates the west in their country
What passport can she use? :rolleyes:
Apart from that, I don't tend to suffer fools gladly.

Did she do those things?
When was the trial?
What were the charges?
etc
etc.

It circumvents the justification of a constitution and government involving and including the judicial system.

We don't have a constitution, merely an implied and precedented one.

It has been judicial, the courts decided the government was right to revoke her citizenship, and the judicial system has decided she can't come to the UK for trial.

They haven't said she can't have a trial.

Sponsored Links
I don’t see how she can be a security risk she may not be wanted in the UK the only security risk I see that she poses to the UK is the security of her own personal safety may be

her where a bouts would need to be kept secret etc

According to the judiciary system she has a Bangladesh citizenship which has been held up by the court
That's strange Bangladesh have denied this.
It may be true that she may be entitled to it, but Bangladesh are not obliged to grant it. And she doesn't currently hold it.

IMO she should not be allowed back in the UK she can stay were she is or go to Bangladesh

how ever tbh I don’t quite see how this girl presents a security risk to the UK if she did come back

:confused:
It would open the flood gates for a lot of others like her to come back - we won't be able to keep tabs on hundreds of them. If she did come back would there be a book, a TV mini series, a film, a million pound in the bank ? - she could end up being a role model for those that hate us

Also the harsh ban is a good deterrent to other wanna-be terrorists - turn traitor and you're finished.

It would open the flood gates for a lot of others like her to come back - we won't be able to keep tabs on hundreds of them. If she did come back would there be a book, a TV mini series, a film, a million pound in the bank ? - she could end up being a role model for those that hate us
You mean the judicial system could not put restraints on her?
Anyway, apparently she's a criminal so would be in jail.

Also the harsh ban is a good deterrent to other wanna-be terrorists - turn traitor and you're finished.
It's also a recruiting sergeant for terrorists.
Additionally, it could be a slippery slope to the Home Secretary taking even more extrajudicial decisions.

How does she leave Syria without a passport.

Same way as any refugee.. go to the coast grab a boat and sail over the med to Italy or something then a few days hitch hiking and bam she's at your door so you can tell her how badly she been treated

Same way as any refugee.. go to the coast grab a boat and sail over the med to Italy or something then a few days hitch hiking and bam she's at your door so you can tell her how badly she been treated
She's in a refugee camp with armed guards.

fair point

could open the flood gates to all the other fruit cakes

still don’t see that she personally poses a security risk

plenty of these religious fruit cakes are legally in the UK

those two fruit cakes who went to Iran and asked for a fatwa on that salmon Rushdie nowt happend to them

Sponsored Links
Back