Cameron gets tough on benefit cheats !!!!

Yes David Cameron will start with his own house

• Yes Definitely

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No Definitely

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
The easiest way to stop benefit cheats is to put the recipients on-line. You enter a postcode and it tells you which house is getting what. If it's common knowledge that the guy works as a part time cabbie or she cohabits with a boyfriend - then they would be reported pretty darn quick. Cure the problem overnight. They should also look at claimants that run Ebay businesses.

not shure how that would work
about 60- 90% off people on benefits are legaly working with benefits being paid as family tax credits and income support because they are on low income
just remember people can earn around £40.000 a year and get benefits like help with child care costs

but they are not cheating the system...

So David Cameron is going to come down hard on benefit cheats and people who evade tax.

Does this mean he will start in the Houses of Parliament with the MP's expenses ? Or is that on the back burner??? (yet again)
David Cameron should also sort the rich class as well who are using loopholes to avoid paying £2billion a year in income tax. They are all the same.

No chance of that, the Tories only look after their own

who are their own.... .. without the employer.... nobody would have a job....

Sponsored Links
The system is all to cock really , needs a major shake up , there are millions of pounds that are never claimed by those who are entitled to it , there is a significant number of people who get no assistance at all & deserve to be helped ! in fact in my view they are owed !!

So David Cameron is going to come down hard on benefit cheats and people who evade tax.

Does this mean he will start in the Houses of Parliament with the MP's expenses ? Or is that on the back burner??? (yet again)
David Cameron should also sort the rich class as well who are using loopholes to avoid paying £2billion a year in income tax. They are all the same.

No chance of that, the Tories only look after their own

and Labour, SNP, BNP, Lib Dem (and who else i have i missed) they look after us??????

I love it, working men accepting the establishment con that benefits cheats are the cause of all our problems. :LOL: :LOL:

Can't f****** believe it, the real problem is tax evasion but thats predominately a middle/upper class establishment crime that doesn't exist because the establishment don't want it to exist.

Anyone ringing up to shop someone on benefits earning a bit on the side is a pathetic brain dead moron, report the tax evaders they are the real scum.

I love it, working men accepting the establishment con that benefits cheats are the cause of all our problems. :LOL: :LOL:

Can't f****** believe it, the real problem is tax evasion but thats predominately a middle/upper class establishment crime that doesn't exist because the establishment don't want it to exist.

Anyone ringing up to shop someone on benefits earning a bit on the side is a pathetic brain dead moron, report the tax evaders they are the real scum.

I would say that most people have evaded paying tax at one time or another !

What is the biggest crime out of these two?

Paying slightly less money to the state (which considering you are likely to have everything paid for privately and aren't entitled to anything because you earn ok, doesn't give you anything back).

Or

People that take money from the state that they shouldn't when they haven't given anything back.

If you can't see which one is worse you MAY be wearing 'Fuzzy Liberal Glasses for Poor People' by JML. Available at your local Lidl and Asda.

Skitz, I'm no fuzzy headed Liberal, but,,,, Tax evasion = £15bn, Benefit fraud £1- £2bn.

Now which one is worse??

FWIW. No one has mentioned the actual costs to the government of running HMRC Depts and Benefit Depts. Many of which have different sections all dealing with the same people, with little or no communication between departments. Lots of paperwork and forms are repeated far too often.
Example,, Last year my girlfriend was asked to send in proof of a pension she received from her late husbands employers. The enclosed envelope goes to a central sorting address. This is then opened there and re-posted out to the department who want the proof. In her case , the proof was sent to the wrong department and has been lost.
Wouldn't it be simpler to send an envelope addressed to the department who want the proof in the first instance? Or is this perhaps one of the governments job creation schemes in action? I mean, why pay someone to send on letters etc when they could theoretically go to the right place first time?

Skitz, I'm no fuzzy headed Liberal, but,,,, Tax evasion = £15bn, Benefit fraud £1- £2bn.

Now which one is worse??

FWIW. No one has mentioned the actual costs to the government of running HMRC Depts and Benefit Depts. Many of which have different sections all dealing with the same people, with little or no communication between departments. Lots of paperwork and forms are repeated far too often.
Example,, Last year my girlfriend was asked to send in proof of a pension she received from her late husbands employers. The enclosed envelope goes to a central sorting address. This is then opened there and re-posted out to the department who want the proof. In her case , the proof was sent to the wrong department and has been lost.
Wouldn't it be simpler to send an envelope addressed to the department who want the proof in the first instance? Or is this perhaps one of the governments job creation schemes in action? I mean, why pay someone to send on letters etc when they could theoretically go to the right place first time?

The £s isn't really the important part. The crime is.

For example, people dropping gum on the pavement costs tens of thousands to clean up a year. Therefore is dropping gum a worse crime than robbing an old lady of £100 ?

Not giving as much of your money to the state for no return is less of a crime than stealing from the state while paying nothing back.

I would like to offer a different point of view on this topic ,which may get you seeing it in a different light ,would there be drug dealers if there were no drug users ? would there be thieves ,shoplifters if there were no receivers ? so therfore would there be no fiddling benefit people with out other people with the work and money and the willingness for a job on the cheap ? for example you need a new roof ,the local builder gives you a price of say 5 grand for instance plus vat ,the same night your mate in the pub says his brother ,mate etc is a roofer but hes out of work and claiming benefits ,he calls him over and arranges a meeting the next day at your house ,he gives you a price for 2 half grand ,cash in his hand ? he also tells you he signing on .er what was that my ears are not working ,ok 2 and half ,start tomoz ! now tell me honestly would you pay the local builder the 5 grand plus vat ,the moral of the story is ,if there wasnt people willing to pay for a job on the cheap well maybe we could all live in paradice .

I would like to offer a different point of view on this topic ,which may get you seeing it in a different light ,would there be drug dealers if there were no drug users ? would there be thieves ,shoplifters if there were no receivers ? so therfore would there be no fiddling benefit people with out other people with the work and money and the willingness for a job on the cheap ? for example you need a new roof ,the local builder gives you a price of say 5 grand for instance plus vat ,the same night your mate in the pub says his brother ,mate etc is a roofer but hes out of work and claiming benefits ,he calls him over and arranges a meeting the next day at your house ,he gives you a price for 2 half grand ,cash in his hand ? he also tells you he signing on .er what was that my ears are not working ,ok 2 and half ,start tomoz ! now tell me honestly would you pay the local builder the 5 grand plus vat ,the moral of the story is ,if there wasnt people willing to pay for a job on the cheap well maybe we could all live in paradice .
New as you may be Ian, Spelling and/or Grammar will be picked up on here. SORRY! We're a pedantic lot.... I'm not sorry we're a pedantic lot though!

okey swellig is nut mi strung poiut boot eye mi vest ,has four grimmer,! . er will eye saay it gas it his ! ? eann

Sponsored Links
Back