Can I use VOELCB as Main isolation switch

But much lower if someone had got out of a shower and touched a radiator that was one of the paths, (or one foot in the water of a pressed steel bath).
That's obviously why we have (and are required to have) main bonding. Provided the entire building is constituted as an 'equipotential zone (by bonding together all possible paths to earth), it doesn't matter how many such paths they are. You seem to be talking about the (real) hazards which may exist if one does not have that bonding.
The point I am trying to get across to the OP is to stop 'playing' around with this and get it sorted properly to avoid any potential incidents.
I don't think many of us would disagree with that, but I don't think the above has much to do with it.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
But much lower if someone had got out of a shower and touched a radiator that was one of the paths, (or one foot in the water of a pressed steel bath).
The point I am trying to get across to the OP is to stop 'playing' around with this and get it sorted properly to avoid any potential incidents.

I am not playing around and I am trying to get it sorted. That's why I am asking questions. I would gently suggest that is how human beings progress. When we don't know the answer to a problem then we ask people who are more knowledgeable than ourselves.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back