Can someone make a good business case for the iPhone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Being a saddo gadget freak I'd really like to be able to justify the purchase of an iPhone. Someone please tell me how it makes good business sense......

Sponsored Links
from a tax point of view or just to justify to yourself?

You can read and reply to incoming emails from prospects/clients when you're "on the road", you don't need another SatNav etc.

Sponsored Links
she can contact you 24/7 by phone email or even live video calls(i thinks).and you will never have an excuse for missing one of her calls and not replying to her no matter were you are(golf course or a gentlemans club)LOL ;)

You can film yourself doing things and post it right onto the net or, send it to someone if it takes your fancy.

To my wife, really.....

get a backbone man, dont be under the thumb, walk out the house and stride manfully into the shop and get it. Then walk back all sheepishly and mumble that the salesman made you buy it! :LOL:

iphone's for the look at my new phone type..
Get an HTC touch pro 2 its a real bizniz phone without the look at my new 'fart' app...

buy it and tell your missus it is needed to make your FGA work and you need it for CPA1, she will have heard you moaning about getting CPA1 so she will let you buy it :LOL:
business case therefore sound

The iPhone is old hat now, plenty better phones out now and some corkers to be released soon.....

Check out the Google nexus one, made by HTC for google, awsosme phone, you buy it direct from google and its not tied to any network so is unlocked, sat nav uses google map street photos instead of the usual tomtom type graphics and you dont have to type your location in, you just say it, even if your wrong it works out what you meant

Or theres its rival, again made by HTC but this time just for themselves, its called the Bravo, or desire in the US, similar to the nexus one

Or again the HTC HD2, check this one out if you like massive screens, biggest screen out there i think, uses WinMo 6.5 but most people prefer the android OS of the other 2

Bizarrely, she came out and said she wants one anyway! Without me even mentioning it....... That's a win-win cos she's the one spending our money but I still get to play with it!

Sponsored Links
Back