Can't get the staff

I have never said that, nor do I believe it.

You said it earlier on the 'Dover' thread.

"of the 3 big global superpowers, EU, USA and China,"

I just can't wait to see them kick Chinas ass, bring down Russia and then out nuke America. FFS Notch, even by your standards it's insane.

Sponsored Links
You said it earlier on the 'Dover' thread.

"of the 3 big global superpowers, EU, USA and China

“one of the 3”

is not

”the top”

I just can't wait to see them kick Chinas ass, bring down Russia and then out nuke America
They are a global economic superpower, not a military superpower.

“one of the 3”

is not

”the top”

They are a global economic superpower, not a military superpower.

You listed them first and used the phrase 'global superpower'. Now call me old fashioned, but if somebody refers to a country or group of countries as a global 'superpower', I tend to assume that's based on economy, military might and global influence, not the scale of their f******g farm subsidies.

Sponsored Links
Load of unconvincing flannel from filly.

I wonder if he would care to divulge what he imagines the worlds three superpowers to be.

Load of unconvincing flannel from filly.

I wonder if he would care to divulge what he imagines the worlds three superpowers to be.

USA

China

EU does not count as it’s not a country

Numbers and commentary:
The unemployed and economically inactive aged between 16 and 64 in that report add up to about 10 million. The majority will be in receipt of public money, which is money taken from working people.

With 32 million people in employment, this means that every 3 workers pay for 1 non-worker.

You listed them first and used the phrase 'global superpower'. Now call me old fashioned, but if somebody refers to a country or group of countries as a global 'superpower', I tend to assume that's based on economy, military might and global influence, not the scale of their f******g farm subsidies.

I meant economic global superpower.
The EU, with a gdp of around $16 trillion, is similar in size to USA and China.

The EU is a trade, regulation and standard-setting superpower
The EU plays a lead role in global regulations and it leads on digital regulation.
The UK was at the centre of that, but now the UK is nothing on the world stage.

Sadly for you, your hatred of the EU means you are ignorant of the EUs influence in the world.
your loss.

Do you support the RMT Union strike?
He might not, but I for one do. Johnson and Co called for us to have a high wage economy - but as soon as some workers ask for sub-inflation wage rises they are branded as public enemy no. 1. Isn't that what they call hypocracy?

In some parts of Wales, yes (try it)

Yes
Wasn’t asking you - I was asking Mr 'I'm not showing you pictures of empty shelves at my supermarket to back up my claim, you just have to believe me' to see if he has decided on a rule change.

Sponsored Links
Back