Careful who you know.

Sponsored Links
But just because you weren't found to be guilty, doesn't actually make you innocent does it?
I think you'll find that the definition of "innocent" is not defined by legislation.

It just means they couldn't prove that you were guilty.
:rolleyes:

I don't think it does.

You are only innocent of a crime if you didn't do it.

I can think of lots of cases where people have been cleared of crimes that they did, therefore they can't be innocent.
You seem confused, and/or slightly obsessed with the use of the word innocent.

Probably a bad example, but do you think OJ Simpson was innocent or cleared?
He was found to be "Not guilty" in a criminal trial, but found to be "Responsible" (IIRC) in a civil hearing.

Just because someone is accused of something doesn't mean they are guilty and therefore not innocent, its for the courts to decide, otherwise we end up with a finger pointing witch-hunt scenario with individuals coming to their own conclusions and assumptions without substantiating facts.

What's an "unt scenario", tw?

Is it when a witch is placed behind a closed door, and the host opens a different door, revealing an aeroplane with exploding tyres, piloted by a novice who's just mended his boiler and is trying to get away from a CORGI inspector?

Sponsored Links
What's an "unt scenario", tw?

Is it when a witch is placed behind a closed door, and the host opens a different door, revealing an aeroplane with exploding tyres, piloted by a novice who's just mended his boiler and is trying to get away from a CORGI inspector?
i was just between edits softus :LOL: corrected now

Back