Caroline Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Would the cps not come under "authority " boyo?
They were an "authority" the last I looked boyo.
A "pc authority" in many cases.
I have not heard the CPS referred to
An easy target for the authorities.
To show case their zealous pc authority.
When you say zealous PC authorities, you actually mean the CPS. Goddit boyo.(y)

Sponsored Links
It's beginning to sound like a few people will be going after the CPS on this matter.
If some bloke smacked his girlfriend around the head with an object and she was then to call the police screaming 'he's trying to kill me' and then the police finding the victim covered in blood - you'd expect an arrest and court case. You would also question if the angry bloke came across all vulnerable and wonder why the girlfriend does not want to press charges, as if she is maybe being coerced etc.

Just saying like.

Why would the CPS want to make an example of a woman accused of domestic violence?
I suppose you’d have to ask them. Anything else and like me, it would just be a guess/hunch/theory/speculation.*

* Feel free to chose which word you’d like to split hairs over while a young woman lies dead and a family lies broken.

Perhaps you may have heard or read stuff, like your opinion on the CPS...

(y)

From a personal point of view and without knowing the ins and outs of what actually happened (as none of us do), I feel the CPS may have been a little heavy handed. Equally, your points on the duty of the CPS to prosecute when there is evidence is completely valid.
But from the link I posted, perhaps the most disturbing line is:
the alleged victim did not support the prosecution and had disputed the CPS version of events.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/caroline-flack.539105/page-5#ixzz6E8mSIcUs

It's the bit about the victim disputing the CPS version of events. There's only two things that smell of fish and that's one of 'em.
Either he's lying, or the CPS are lying.

I suppose you’d have to ask them. Anything else and like me, it would just be a guess/hunch/theory/speculation.*

* Feel free to chose which word you’d like to split hairs over while a young woman lies dead and a family lies broken.
So should we never 'go after' those who inflict domestic violence just because they may top themselves? Blimey. It's like a green light for all to go ahead and beat their loved ones.

Instead, can people just look at this with common sense please? A woman did wrong, and not for the first time. She happens to be unstable (I could argue that anyway by the fact she likes to beat up her fellas) and she, rather than cope with what is now happening to her, decides to top herself.

Nobody's elses fault. These are her actions, her choices. She wasn't hounded- it was reported in the press as it would anyone who was a part of the celeb circus. She wasn't hounded by the CPS either. If they thought there was a case to answer to then they're doing their job. It IS sad that any 40 year old tops themselves, but really, her choice.

Bleeding hell!

Nothing to do with being vulnerable to the CPS. Nothing you have said thus far makes Cliff or Flack more vulnerable to the CPS.
Women and men are different creatures.
In my opinion women at her age need treated sympathetically.
Her hormones were probably playing up and the bloke she was with was an unfamous person with a famous person.
He was probably living off her and she lost the plot and gave him a wack.

tabloid tripe
Contrast the media treatment of Caroline Flack with the treatment of one of their own, the one and only Philip Schofield a proven liar and cheat.
He confess's he has deceived his wife and kids for years and the media and the luvvies put him on a pedestal as some sort of martyr.

AFAIK the boyfriend did not want her prosecuted?

Dunno never heard of her tbh

She would probably had a fine at worst?

Dare say all the feminist groups will be whinging about what a disgrace it is that a woman.was prosecuted ect ect

And people say I have no compassion. Why don’t you FRO.
You don't have compassion, not to foreigners anyway.

I have compassion for this story. I feel very very sorry for her father who found her, very sorry for her friend who popped to the shops and left her alone long enough to commit suicide. I feel very sorry for her loved ones who will now live with this for the rest of their days, perhaps always feeling guilty that they couldn't stop this happening.

Suicide hurts those left behind a whole lot more.

FRO.

Women and men are different creatures.
In my opinion women at her age need treated sympathetically.
Her hormones were probably playing up and the bloke she was with was an unfamous person with a famous person.
He was probably living off her and she lost the plot and gave him a wack.
She'd abused (so he says) another boyfriend, it's not a one-off.
I think a lot of women would be irked that you still think a, they're a more delicate creature and b, are blaming her abuse on hormones. I know you're being kind, but you're also being outdated and patronising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back