Cenotaph being attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
29335658-8397019-image-a-20_1591558014319.jpg
Middle England thinks he brought this on himself. No wonder he looks bewildered.

Sponsored Links
From what I've read on here the last few days a number of posters on here will be absolutely delighted about this.
these childish tribal arguments are ever so tedious, are you incapable of grown up discussion?

Savages! And when dumb liberals question why we don't want our country overrun with aliens, it's because we can see the huge problems that come with admitting large numbers. They're not happy here. They're not happy where they come from. It's not the fault of any country - the fault lies in these malcontents. Nothing constructive from them, just problems. Big problems for the host society.
hey R&C do you believe thee is a superior race?

From what I've read on here the last few days a number of posters on here will be absolutely delighted about this.
How telling that the usual crowd bar one have been silent on this thread.

these childish tribal arguments are ever so tedious, are you incapable of grown up discussion?
OK then, do you condone this behaviour? Discuss.

Mottie says its right that a policeman kneed somebody in the neck until he died, Mottie cant see what is wrong with it.
Here we go again. Another ****ing lie attributed to me by Notch7 along the lines of "Mottie says black families are all thieves". Show me where I said either of those things. And you have the gall to talk about people on here unable to have a grown up discussion? You are as thick, childish and idiotic as some of those protesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back