Cenotaph being attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Here we go again. Another ****ing lie attributed to me by Notch7 along the lines of "Mottie says black families are all thieves". Show me where I said either of those things. And you have the gall to talk about grown up discussion? You are as idiotic as some of those protesters.
hilarious.

My reason for posting that went straight over your head.

oh look here is Mottie using the same argument, that gets him hot under the collar when used agaisnt him:

OK then, do you condone this behaviour? Discuss

How telling that the usual crowd bar one have been silent on this thread.

Still waiting for that grown up discussion from Notch that he says this thread is missing. @Notch7 Are you going to show everyone where I said those things? Without doing that, you are making yourself look the liar you are.

Notchy normally scurries off and goes all quiet when I ask him that question. I have no doubt he will do the same now.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
How telling that the usual crowd bar one have been silent on this thread.
No need to respond to a post that is blatantly spreading fake news.
To what end, are they spreading fake news, one should ask. It is the more pertinent question.

And you have the gall to talk about people on here unable to have a grown up discussion? You are as thick, childish and idiotic as some of those protesters.
You do remember, from only last night, when you accused some posters of being apologists?
Will you apologise for your behaviour?

I believe Churchill's statues have been defaced by "anti-fascists".

Churchill did more to defeat fascism than anybody, ever.
Actually it was 'anti racists' who defaced the statue...

"I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Guess who said that ;)

What’s this now, deflection by proxy? I see I was right - radio silence from Notchy. Never mind, I’ll keep asking him when he comes back in case he’s missed my posts. (y)

And do you agree with that damage?

Nobody agrees with the damage. But just like when a white woman jumped on an ambulance during football celebrations in London, some people make bad and stupid decisions. The does not mean the whole movement and everybody else in it is a "savage" and should not deflect from the greater message. If you don't think that the Black Lives Matter movement is relevant in the UK, then you really have not paid much attention to the way blacks have been and still are treated in this country.

For the record, what's wrong with the truth being told?

But do you agree with police violence?

Over to you, old man!

Ho hum. Another swerve from the king of swerves. Ok, let’s try this question. Do you have any connection with the poster who identifies as Bobby Dazzler? You seem to post in tandem. It’s as if you both wake up and get out of bed at the same time. :whistle:

Actually it was 'anti racists' who defaced the statue...

"I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Guess who said that ;)

The indigenous people of Central and South America you have been missed.

If you don't think that the Black Lives Matter movement is relevant in the UK, then you really have not paid much attention to the way blacks have been and still are treated in this country.
I have never said that and I do agree with it but not the violence and destruction. What’s wrong with peaceful protest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back