census.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you are white in Leicester you are an ethnic minority.

Britain is well and truly fooked.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And when they are all like him in parliament they can change whatever laws they like.

And when they are all like him in parliament they can change whatever laws they like.

You vote limp dems and their policy is promoting pale palms into office.

What policies of importance to you, do they have that lets you suppress your racist tendancies? Just answer the question. (He won't) :LOL:

what it basically said was in a few innercity areas more than 50% off births where to migrants or similar words to that
but not sure how they define migrants

I think they define "Migrants" as people not born in the UK, but now living here. ;) ;)

I don't have racist tendencies, just don't want a country full of peasents. Do you?:rolleyes:

It's already full of peasants. The government seen to that.
If the limp dems had their way, there would be a lot more of them.
But that won't stop you voting for them.

Oh I guess you must as you employ them. :rolleyes:

Lots of companies employ them. If they didn't they would go bust.

Now ask your self why that situation has arisen. The employers certainly didn't create it.

Well someone employs 30 million Brits without going bust. I guess you are just useless.

It's just been reported by the Census Office that white British people are now in the minority (45%) in London, and that doesn't include illegal immigrants who don't take part in censuses.

Today, London; tomorrow, the whole country!

Well someone employs 30 million Brits without going bust. I guess you are just useless.

Then why are you moaning about foreigners?
Ooh yes, silly me. It's your racist tendencies.

Sponsored Links
Back