census.

Look, you have three options.

Vote labour/lib dem, both have liberal open door policies, it's in their nature.

Vote conservative, and "hope" a conservative majority government will do better at shutting out mass immigration, there are a lot of decent conservative MP's, but then a party doesn't elect Cameron as it's leader without a lot of duff MP's in the party as well.

Vote UKIP.

As to the latter you could take Joe's attitude that "they will never get in", well, neither would the lib dems, yet somehow they managed to have an influence.

If people stopped tactical voting (stupid voting), then they might get MP's they actually want.

Sponsored Links
I'm changing my mind rapidly. I'll almost certainly vote UKIP.

It is not racist to dislike the country you were born and brought up in to be changed beyond recognition and to go to areas where you grew up and know but feel like your in a foreign land.

I have no problems whatsoever with people of a different ethnicity and culture, but do I want my homeland to appear and feel like a foreign country ? NO and if that makes me a racist then I'm a racist.

There are areas I drive in where I have to be extra vigilant, drivers will just pull out of side roads and adherence to the highway code goes out of the window its almost like a free for all..........does it make me a racist or a realist recognizing that ?

Good post. I was born and brought up in Bradford. When I go back to visit family I feel exactly the same - as if I were in a foreign land, certainly in some areas of the city.

I have nothing against immigrants so long as:
- they come here to work and not sponge;
- they learn the language and try to integrate; and
- they do not attempt to change everything in this country to suit themselves.

they learn the language and try to integrate

People never try to integrate, never never never never never neveeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.

It's not human nature to "try" to integrate, you have to be forced into it, whether it's an Indian here, or a Brit in Spain.

Large numbers of immigrants is a bad idea for this very reason, small numbers of people are forced to integrate, they have no choice if they want to live and work.

Large numbers don't have to integrate and generally don't, why would they integrate when they have their own local shops, churches/mosques, schools.

No different to english enclaves in Spain complete with chip shops.

Sponsored Links
Absolute nonsense again.

I've lived overseas and integrated just fine. Nobody forced me to, I did it because I wanted to.

There were a lot of miserable UK expats who didn't and all they did was moan. Moan about this, moan about that, moan about their new home which they choosed to live in, moan about the UK.

In fact there is nothing worse than a UK expat when overseas IMO, I much preferred to hang out with the natives.

My mantra was to appreciate the things which are better, tolerate the things which are worse. I got on just fine.

Plenty of 'foreign types' have integrated in the UK, in fact I'm working with three of them right now.

People never try to integrate, never never never never never neveeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.
Hmm

Our area must not exist then..

At last count our road had about 20 different nationalities (incl the O/H), and funnily enough we seem to get on..

We starting organising a street party (for the 'big lunch') some time ago, and after the first one was seen as a success, it has grown and many different people are on far more than nodding terms now for the rest of the year...we always ask that people bring traditional/favourite ethnic foods and try to provide some traditional entertainment. It's amazing how quickly simple things can break down barriers, whether they are real or imaginary!

Sometimes it only takes a bit of effort to get the ball rolling, and it doesn't matter where it comes from...

And tbh, I'd rather our kids played with the (for example) mainly well behaved muslim kids in the road than some of the indigenous scum on the estate nearby!

Absolute nonsense again.

I've lived overseas and integrated just fine. Nobody forced me to, I did it because I wanted to.

There were a lot of miserable UK expats who didn't

So basically you, 1 person, integrated "just fine", and "a lot" didn't.

And that disproves my point.

Ok.

I don't know what you did, but ask yourself was integration necessary for you to work, was it really "a freely made choice". Would you have bothered to learn the lingo if everyone spoke english, hmmmm.

Plenty of 'foreign types' have integrated in the UK, in fact I'm working with three of them right now.

Where did I suggest plenty of them don't integrate.

Plenty do.

But lot's of them form communities with their own shops and such, that's the result of a mass of immigrants in a small area, as opposed to individuals or small numbers spread out.

Are you trying to play thick, or are you just thick?

20 different nationalities vs large amounts of 1 nationality.

You can walk around any reasonably large town or city, and find little enclaves of "immigrant" cultures. Places where all the people are from 1 nationality (that's different than 20 different nationalities, I hope this is not to complicated for you so far), places where they have there own shops, places where even some of them don't speak english after living here for years.

But no, you just stick your head in the sand and pretend these places don't exist, and these people are "trying" to integrate.

I thought you once lived in Chiswick and still had a house there. It's not that far from Southall so I'm sure you know the Pakistani community have never tried to integrate with whitey there. As for the Somali or Ethiopian's look at Hayes, Alperton or Wembley. In fact look at Greenford, Ealing, Acton, Brentford, Hounslow :eek: we're truely fooked :rolleyes:
You're probably right. It's been a long while since I lived there. It's just that when I occasionally visit, the whole place seems more cosmopolitan and (by implication??) less segregated. But I'm happy to concede that this may well be a flawed snapshot.

That's the problem, you drive by or watch tv and it's easy to be deceived.

So whats the reality as opposed to the deception? Been to London twice so its a genuine question.

The reality? It's a ****ing scary place to be white in a lot of places now. where I grew up white kids are terrified of the Somalians and to a lesser extent the young Pakistanis. They're raping, robbing and shooting. I read a report in the gazette last night about a bloke being killed with a machine gun on the estate I grew up on. I didn't see that on the news or in the national press. The police are struggling to cope and yet their numbers are being cut so the animals are running riot. It goes unseen if you drive by while the tv and national press ignore it so as not to up the natives?

The local council commissioned a report into the use of khat by the somali's to see if that would excuse the way they are behaving. It won't, they've learned to act like savages by some of the meanest MF's on the planet, trying to understand or excuse their actions is a fooking expensive joke. Another reports says if the council stops funding the the horn of africa center it will lead to more crime. How about getting rid of the scum, send them back to Mogadishu.

My sister who was too silly to sell up when the the writing was clearly on the wall thought the foreigners wouldn't move onto her nice little estate. Wrong! The housing associations decided it was an area where they should change the social mix so they set about buying up the houses, not in blocks, but the odd one here and there dumping their **** into the place. As a result my sister is trapped in house she cant sell. She has a nice Indian family to one side but the other side are Somalians that are running riot with armed police kicking the door in regularly. My nephew is often too scared to go home because of the gangs so sleeps on his nans floor.

The place has become **** hole. Not even the housing association that bought houses all around the estate will buy any more unless it's for peanuts. Dame Shirley Porter got hauled before the courts for her social engineering (she still hasn't paid up though) but the leaders of the HA's get and OBE or some other award.

One of the lads that works for me moved here from Edgware recently and tells a similar story. There are many like it but are they true? Pick and area of London, read it's local paper and have your eyes opened.

Of course racial tension isn't new. When I was in my teens and early twenties there was often trouble with Indians and Pakistanis from southall and in Acton around the african carrabian club on the uxbridge road with west indians. That was long before the riots. It was they declared their area and whitey wasn't always welcome, didn't stop us going because at that age we enjoyed the resulting fun. Gormless Brown went on a march in southall to promote peace and harmony, Blair Peach was killed and peace and harmony are still just a fooking dream. And that idiot Brown would go on another march tomorrow :rolleyes:

And tbh, I'd rather our kids played with the (for example) mainly well behaved muslim kids in the road than some of the indigenous scum on the estate nearby!

ellal I've just realised you're a fraud. The great believer in British fair play my ar$e.

Are you trying to play thick, or are you just thick?
Nah...just pointing out who the A*r*S*e is around here... ;)

20 different nationalities vs large amounts of 1 nationality.
Your incorrect assumption!

You can walk around any reasonably large town or city, and find little enclaves of "immigrant" cultures. Places where all the people are from 1 nationality (that's different than 20 different nationalities, I hope this is not to complicated for you so far), places where they have there own shops, places where even some of them don't speak english after living here for years.

But no, you just stick your head in the sand and pretend these places don't exist, and these people are "trying" to integrate.

Indeed you can find these areas...

But then I wasn't the A*r*S*e who started their post with..."People never try to integrate, never never never never never neveeeerrrrrrrrrrrr".

:rolleyes:

ellal I've just realised you're a fraud. The great believer in British fair play my ar$e.
I'm sorry...

You must be confusing me with someone who gives a f*ck about what you think about this... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back