cheeky wee tom tom request

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
heres a cheeky wee request, does anyone have Florida maps on a memory card for a Tom Tom One that they want to rent me for 3 weeks in July, i will guarantee their safe return or i will replace them, (if you dont ask, you dont get)

Sponsored Links
I think the licence is dependent on the ROM serial no of the device.

When I had mine replaced under warranty, the new device could not read the maps on the old card and I had to get Tomtom to send me a new file and code to download.

When I had mine replaced under warranty, the new device could not read the maps on the old card and I had to get Tomtom to send me a new file and code to download.

John is correct the maps have to activated to the device which is given a unique serial number

John is correct the maps have to activated to the device which is given a unique serial number

I feel a new request from our Scottish friend coming along:

Does anybody have a Tom Tom with Florida maps they want to rent me? !!

:eek:

Sponsored Links
moneywife's link is littered with strange cookies and popups.

I feel a new request from our Scottish friend coming along:

Does anybody have a Tom Tom with Florida maps they want to rent me? !!

:eek:

i wouldnt ask a liverpool fan for his sat nav (not for europe anyway) it will be in black and white, and half the roads will now be gone its been that long since liverpool were in europe :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back