Churchill McDonnall Who is the real villain

Cameron f@cked a pig and then held a referendum that divided the nation, which is looking likely to lead to a greater economic crisis than the closure of the mines.

I think he wins.

Sponsored Links
McDonald is an admirer of Mao carries Maos red book around with him for inspiration
Do you actually believe that that is true?

If so, you have, to my utter astonishment, proved yourself even thicker than I ever thought possible. I'd suggest you go and find proof of your assertion, but you don't know what proof is, and you care even less.

Or do you not actually believe it? Is it just one more of your lies?

Sponsored Links
Yes, he did that. But that's not in dispute - the issue is transam's claim that McDonald (sic) is "an admirer of Mao carries Maos red book around with him for inspiration".

Do you actually believe that that is true?

If so, you have, to my utter astonishment, proved yourself even thicker than I ever thought possible. I'd suggest you go and find proof of your assertion, but you don't know what proof is, and you care even less.

Or do you not actually believe it? Is it just one more of your lies?

tis a fact ;) I got a link ;)

your utter astonishment :LOL: as for proving my self to be thicker then u thought , well I always do my best :cool:

Show us then.

Or just carry on trying to deflect attention from your pathetic lies by an even more pathetic display of smiley Tourettes.

:rolleyes::LOL:

I was going to post up the link . But I have now decided not to , due to your **** poor attitude :LOL::LOL:

he must be a party member :confused:

Last edited:
Churchill was a white supremacist and a racist who claimed openly the white race was superior i every way to other races. The man held horrendous views. A terrible human being and a war criminal. Hes certainly no hero.

I realise that I don't really know you, but you sound incredibly dumb. Too dumb to realise that if it wasn't for 'terrible human beings' like Winston Churchill, you might not have the freedom to air your liberal drivel in public. He may not be perfect, but he's definitely more perfect than the alternative. And I doubt the British people at the time, who were in imminent danger of invasion, cared that the person who stood up to REAL evil wasn't Mr Nice Guy.

:rolleyes: As said McDonald is a admirer of Mao

Labour policy will reflect this should they get in power

There will be the great leap foward
Cultural revolution

Momentum will Morph into the red guards

:rolleyes: As said McDonald is a admirer of Mao

Labour policy will reflect this should they get in power

There will be the great leap foward
Cultural revolution

Momentum will Morph into the red guards

Your meds not kicked in yet?

Sponsored Links